EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner1.jpg

Overview:
After graduating from high school, you and your classmates rent a yacht to celebrate your last summer together.
During one night, an accident occur and the yacht start caching fire and, even thought you try to extinguish it, you end up jumping into the rough sea.
Not knowing how, you end up in an uninhabited island, or at least is what you think. Now you will have to try to stay alive while you search for other survivors and figure out how you'll be rescued. Will you be able to survive during this adventure? And more important, Will you be able to seduce all the women around? Is up to you…
Thread Updated: 2023-03-28
Release Date: 2023-03-19
Developer: Sex n' Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheats:

Abandoned Note: Link
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac v0.12: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough - Ren'Py Cheats -
Campfire fix - Multi-Mod & Fixes - German TL*

Danser thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

a.jpg c.jpg e.jpg playa_dream_1j7.jpg sunbath-0.jpg 1592876936110.png 1592876952579.png 1592876980135.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
It really doesn't need incest, even though I consider myself a "fan" of that genre. I only have issues with games that have been obviously made with incest in mind and then changed mid development... (looking at you "landlady" and "roommate").

I haven't played this game so I can't comment on it being made with classmates in mind, but it might just mix up the dynamic a bit.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Stranded Dick is an interesting genre mix with a lot of potentials, but it still needs a lot of work, and development seems to be rather slow. There's interesting gameplay since it's not just about sex, you must also survive, it's very easy to feel immersed. Some tasks are a bit difficult to complete without the walkthrough, on the other hand, the writing is severely lacking.

It's a bit heavy on the cliches with how the corruption takes place but I'm still enjoying it. I can only hope the story stays pretty simple like it's going now. (y)

EDIT: I don't think there will be incest soon, just until they reach the mainland,
only then I'd expect smth like: (see spoiler right beneath)

Last edited:

jorgelino

Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 530131

Overview:
After graduating from high school, you and your classmates rent a yacht to celebrate your last summer together.
During one night, an accident occur and the yacht start caching fire and, even thought you try to extinguish it, you end up jumping into the rough sea.
Not knowing how, you end up in an uninhabited island, or at least is what you think. Now you will have to try to stay alive while you search for other survivors and figure out how you'll be rescued. Will you be able to survive during this adventure? And more important, Will you be able to seduce all the women around? Is up to you…
Thread Updated: 2020-01-26
Release Date: 2020-01-26
Developer: Sex n' Games
Censored: No
Version: v0.1 Demo release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 530129 View attachment 530132 View attachment 530133 View attachment 530134 View attachment 530135
Thanks Baby Yoda!!(y)

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The demo is very short, even for a first release. However it looks interesting and I hope it can become nice in the future. At least it's a proper game, interactivity can make up a bit for lack of content at this stage. And having stuff you gathered rendered on the ground is a nice touch. Good luck.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes