Daz Strange cirlces on brests when using brests grafts (Breastacular for example)

Psion

May 30, 2017
I tried using different brests or nipples grafts (shells) but everyone give me strange circle distortions. On left with custom brests (Breastacular). On right original model. Does not matter what model i use. Its like they were given faulty brest implant :(
Can you pls tell me what is problem? Or recommend working brests\nipples?

2020-12-13 17_11_47-DAZ Studio 4.14 Pro.png 2020-12-13 17_18_11-DAZ Studio 4.14 Pro.png

Psion

May 30, 2017
It's because those graft give you twice the subD in that particular area. Should be very benign in iray mode tho.
How can i fix it? I tried changing SubD but it didnt show any difference.
In iray you can see it, not clearly but still...

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
How can i fix it? I tried changing SubD but it didnt show any difference.
In iray you can see it, not clearly but still...
May be wrong but I don't think you can from Daz outside playing with morphs.
Only thing I can think of is doing a smooth projection with Zbrush and import as a new morph.

Video is for AFE but same principle apply:

Psion

May 30, 2017
May be wrong but I don't think you can from Daz outside playing with morphs.
Only thing I can think of is doing a smooth projection with Zbrush and import as a new morph.
But creator has normal looking models on his page . So it should be possible.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
But creator has normal looking models on his page . So it should be possible.
It's because he's using default g8f breast shape, and use he's own breastacular's morphs on it, that's how the product is designed. The further away your model differ from that default shape, the more 'smoothing circle' you will have. It's not the creator fault tho, it's rather an impossible task to ask. Zbrush projection should work, as you could morph breastacular graft to the (near) exact breast shape of the model you use.

DAZStudio_evw4PHLtLw.png

There is maybe a faster/lazier solution but I can't think of any.

Psion

May 30, 2017
It's because he's using default g8f breast shape, and use he's own breastacular's morphs on it, that's how the product is designed. The further away your model differ from that default shape, the more 'smoothing circle' you will have. It's not the creator fault tho, it's rather an impossible task to ask. Zbrush projection should work, as you could morph breastacular graft to the (near) exact breast shape of the model you use.
Damn ... Thank you for explanation.
I dont really need brests, i just need normal nipples. Can you tell me is there nipples shell\graft that does not required so much workaround? (i dont know how to use zbrush)

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Damn ... Thank you for explanation.
I dont really need brests, i just need normal nipples. Can you tell me is there nipples shell\graft that does not required so much workaround? (i dont know how to use zbrush)
Tried few ones and Headlights should do it for any kind of breasts without workaround, as it just affect the nipple area. That's said shapes are kinda weird (not my kink tho), use "nipple flatten" morphs for a more regular shape (or mesh grabber if you really have to). There is maybe better but I havn't done much nude in a while.

DAZStudio_QtXPw5ZSOs.png

Reactions: Psion

Psion

May 30, 2017
Tried few ones and Headlights should do it for any kind of breasts without workaround, as it just affect the nipple area. That's said shapes are kinda weird (not my kink tho), use "nipple flatten" morphs for a more regular shape (or mesh grabber if you really have to). There is maybe better but I havn't done much nude in a while.
I'v seen it. Didnt even consider using it because of the shapes. Tnx, i'm going to try it now.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I'm necroing this thread in case anyone searching for a solution this problem stumbles upon this unresolved thread like I did.

I wrote up this post that contains a list of simple steps to fix the issue without any modifications to Breastacular.

Last edited: