Flash - Completed - Strange Flesh [v1.4] [Greatest Bear Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sub_brad

Fantastic game with excellent art and animations, fun fighting mechanics, and a hot story with multiple endings for different tastes. Excellent BDSM and mind control content that remains relevant to the story. I just wish there were more gay adult games like this!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

giorgicane

Really well done. Retro atmosphere. Original scenes. It is worth supporting the creator.
    Underrated.
    It looks like one of those video game cabinets from when we were young.
    Not much else to say. Give it a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nodttt

super genial muy bien desarrollado no es aburrido y bastante entretenido.
    es jugable y sabe manejar el morbo en los momentos apropiados.
    los jefes y npc re interesantes pasaras un buen rato ya sea divirtiéndote o disfrutando de el arte
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kallumin

Amazing game. Everybody who grew up with console games will immediately feel the nostalgia coming back when playing this. The pure action part of the game is quite enjoyable on it's own.

The sex is a great bonus. There are a ton of "scenes" so to speak, and I love that the MC is versatile, depending on how drunk he is.

The story is basic but adorable as well. There are several endings, giving you a good reason to replay this a few times. It's short enough that this doesn't feel like a chore.

It's one of the best gay games out there, I can only recommend trying it out.