4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Interesting game so far. I thought he was going to release the newest version last week. Oh well

Sarum

Feb 15, 2018
This is by far one of my top 5 games the artwork,Story, and direction so far are all top notch great job and look forward to seeing this story completely develope!

Reactions: Legend 123

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Really looking forward to the next one of these LJ, keep up the consistent level of quality!

C.Price

Sep 29, 2018
The game looks cool, I like it but I'm not happy that the main character is Jefferson. I would like that the main character was step-douche and that he could fuck Chloe, i want this DLC)

Reactions: MorahBieno

MorahBieno

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The game looks cool, I like it but I'm not happy that the main character is Jefferson. I would like that the main character was step-douche and that he could fuck Chloe, i want this DLC)
This honestly would not have been a bad choice to do. That way, the girls would be less inclined necessarily to wanna fuck him, but he'd have to use the smarts he does have to get things done. Good idea.

pabbblo

May 4, 2017
A really nice game so far. The writing is remarkable good and so is the artwork. Nice style of rendering and awesome animations.

Reactions: MorahBieno

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Since I'm new to this thread, how often does this game get updated? I really enjoyed Life is Strange and this feels like a good game to follow.

MorahBieno

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Since I'm new to this thread, how often does this game get updated? I really enjoyed Life is Strange and this feels like a good game to follow.
He's usually been good for about an average monthly+ update, but this one's been pushed over a couple weeks of that due date. Hasn't made an update about it lately. His Internet goes down a lot, so I don't know how he is right now.

C.Price

Sep 29, 2018
This honestly would not have been a bad choice to do. That way, the girls would be less inclined necessarily to wanna fuck him, but he'd have to use the smarts he does have to get things done. Good idea.
Thank you. Also would be interesting to use blackmail, David should watch for girls (as in the game he was watching Kate and Rachel), to gather information that would then blackmail them. It's interesting, blackmail is well suited for that would step-douche can fuck Chloe and other girls, or maybe sex for money, because Chloe needs to repay the debt and she needs money. Just some ideas. In any case, you like the idea of sex Chloe and David?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, not in this game as it is now, but yeah, it wouldn't be too bad.
I always like the (demonic) posession stuff where someone (player) behind the curtain is pulling the strings. Telling it from the perspective of the target would be a new spin and explain these powers.

So, teacher is killed and the player finds himself with a new toy later on - but this time around, teach is not part of the time line due to the temporal intervention.

MorahBieno

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I always like the (demonic) posession stuff where someone (player) behind the curtain is pulling the strings. Telling it from the perspective of the target would be a new spin and explain these powers.

So, teacher is killed and the player finds himself with a new toy later on - but this time around, teach is not part of the time line due to the temporal intervention.
I don't really follow, but it sounds like an idea at least.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes