4.60 star(s) 41 Votes
D

Deleted member 176558

I guess...its probably because I played the game I just can't ever want to be him as a protagonist XD
Well the funny thing is that I really like him being the protagonist here. Although i don't like the Jefferson we met in LiS I loved the character. He was a Antagonist with some deepness that made him special.

It's often a problem for games using a different timeline with other decisions of an already existing Universe like LiS so it is not surprising that there are some people who can't accept a different approach (Hell there was some trouble with those two endings in the original game...you will remember that. So much :test3: back than. XD).

I don't blame you for not liking Mr.J here in this game but maybe you can give this game a try because this dark story approach is made with so much love till this version. That's remarkable for an erotic game.

Only if the author does not turn them into cheap, soulless and indifferent whores.
Well until now it looks pretty promising when u see the approach taken with Kate. Some other developer would have used this situation to let Mr.J get laid again.

U

User_14600

5/5 game so far. I really hope it keeps its quality and that there will be choices in further versions that change the story a bit.

Reactions: Xqwzts

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well the funny thing is that I really like him being the protagonist here. Although i don't like the Jefferson we met in LiS I loved the character. He was a Antagonist with some deepness that made him special.

It's often a problem for games using a different timeline with other decisions of an already existing Universe like LiS so it is not surprising that there are some people who can't accept a different approach (Hell there was some trouble with those two endings in the original game...you will remember that. So much :test3: back than. XD).

I don't blame you for not liking Mr.J here in this game but maybe you can give this game a try because this dark story approach is made with so much love till this version. That's remarkable for an erotic game.

Well until now it looks pretty promising when u see the approach taken with Kate. Some other developer would have used this situation to let Mr.J get laid again.

No paralyzed Chloe sex scene please and thank you. xD

Brad Zamora

Jun 9, 2018
Very great job whit this game and nice history, but still is very short... I Love LiS, and I have some suggestions:

-Check Rachel, his eyes are not so clear, and his body she is missing a scar in her left arm for the stab of Damon Merrick.

-As i said is great job, but can be best with more options fo dialogue, for now it's more a story than a game.

-With the power that Jefersson presents I would like to try it with all the pretty girls Here is my wish list: Dana Ward and Juliet Watson(can be in threesome)-Courtney Wagner and Taylor Christensen(threesome to or some whith Victoria)-Chloe Price(love this girl)-Kate Marsh(i know she goes, but maybe coul be she little sister Lynn Marsh)- Steph gingrich(is cute)

so I do not criticize, I just hope to help to this great idea.

Reactions: Xqwzts and rf96

cre8or

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, okay -- so this was awesome!
Loving the presentation, dialogue and art, well done all around.

Reactions: SYRE

LocJaw

Strange Nights
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
there's a good chance it was about how Patreon Pledges are getting denied randomly across the board
I didn't notice anything like that yet. The post was:

In the year of our lord 2018, in this thriving, technologically advanced era, my internet provider managed to fuck the connection at our entire area so much that it took them almost two weeks to fix.
While I have faster internet than before, and I managed to do some animating in this time, my ren'py knowledge heavily relies on looking up stuff constantly.

Which means I'm well behind the planned schedule. I'll try to make up for the lost time as fast as I can. Sorry about this.

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
I hope he takes his time and turns it into a very good game. Looks really promising, only complaint would be that the girls seemed kinda easy to get.

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
This is AMAZING! An mc take on LIS with Jefferson as the lead? Talk about scratching an itch I never knew I had. Love it! Really works as a dark sequel too. (Though let's face it the last couple of chapters of LIS were pretty damn dark to begin with. So this really does make for an interesting expansion of that.)
Top quality work on matching the settings and characters too. Very atmospheric. The game looks all very professional, and I so can't wait to see what happens with Max.
So I'm looking forward to seeing it continue. Thanks for all your hard work on it Locjaw!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
@LocJaw posted this update today:

The next version is slowly coming along, sorry about the long hiatus but the internet bullfuckery I mentioned in an earlier post went on longer than it should have. Ended up changing isp at the end. v0.03 is due sometime next week.
Sorry about this.

--

@LocJaw I wouldn't worry about the delay, most sane people prefer a cohesive update rather than something rushed out.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, is the game going for something like this that conceivably happens in the real Life is Strange game's failure states.

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Reactions: OmegaUltima
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes