4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Haven't played this since last update. Is it still a linear fanfic, or does it actaully play like a game with decisions this time?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
kitui maybe you scroll some posts down and use the port of the current version.

Itaque

Aug 15, 2017
Fucking good game ! The story is very great and the sex scene very nice. Bonus point for the background music during the sex scene, just so good, sometime I just start the game for listening this music xD. One question for that : This music is created just for this game or not ? Because if possible I will totaly download it on my phone !

valera_valeraaa

Oct 6, 2017
Fucking good game ! The story is very great and the sex scene very nice. Bonus point for the background music during the sex scene, just so good, sometime I just start the game for listening this music xD. One question for that : This music is created just for this game or not ? Because if possible I will totaly download it on my phone !
There's a "bgmusic_xxx.ogg" 13.5mb file in audio folder. I already have it in my playlist ;d You can use some software (i used unrpa) to extract it from archive.rpa

G4ll4rd

Sep 12, 2017
OH Man THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE SEEN IN A LOOONG TIME!! I heard you where in the Hospital? hope you getting better again! I really love your Work always keep up. That sweet Animations, Pictures and Storyline, The balance between Story and NSFW Content is just right. Sry for fanboying but i had to say it! <3

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Seems like a very good start so far. I'd like to see more player choices in the future.
Hopefully, the story will eventually include Player Mark coercing girls into participating at the Dark Room willingly.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
didnt even know this game existed but got to say i really enjoyed it the art style reminds me of the telltale games and the animations during the sex scenes is great all in all im really looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Takkarro
D

Deleted member 176558

I think the main problem of this game is that we fell sympathy for Jefferson.
One thing I would have thought impossible.

Your Jefferson is way better than the psycho created by Dontnod (both are great games anyway) :)
Well I would just say that Dontnod missed to give more Informations about Jefferson in LiS. Until the end it was unclear if he was this kind of a dickhead from the start or because of what happened with Nathan and Rachel.

Here I am giving props to LocJaw that he picked up that missing detail in LiS and creates such a masterpiece of story. He just looks at Mark Jefferson from an different angle and gives this character some real depth.

Reactions: laliandra

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Everyone thinks they are the hero in their own story. Even if they are the villain in someone else's.

And showing things from their perspective is necessary to make them more than just a moustache twirling bad guy.

While i never played the original game this was based on, i have to say, i really found myself enjoying this. I dig the art style, and the dialog has been really good so far.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes