4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

the_captain

May 24, 2018
The animations are top notch! I'm really looking forward to the finished game (which is probably going to take a long time).

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Some part of me hopes we get to see Max Prime eventually, or Mark!Max still gets her time traveling powers (and of course helps us out when we need it).

Reactions: Legend 123

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Whoa, just started playing this and am about an hour in...very impressed. This game is top notch; Art style, animations, sound design, editing, and the writing...the writing is actually better than most Telltale games. Oh, and a proper villain protagonist at last.

Easily 5/5.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
while we wait for the next update, let's enjoy the second best pairing after Rachel+Chloe, Jefferson+Rachel :love:

a threesome with them would be epic rach7.gif

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Some part of me hopes we get to see Max Prime eventually, or Mark!Max still gets her time traveling powers (and of course helps us out when we need it).
Why? Just let the villain have his day without any others coming along to steal his thunder. This is how the real game should have went and everyone knows it. :devilish:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Why? Just let the villain have his day without any others coming along to steal his thunder. This is how the real game should have went and everyone knows it. :devilish:
I mean, the latter would still have Mark have his thunder, it's just he'd have help getting the girls to fuck him.

And nah.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
After his last disappearance I was hoping we hear from him more often and get at least some development status updates... I guess not (n)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes