4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

NR83

Aug 1, 2019

The rewrite/overhaul takes longer than I expected, (I'm not an expert on Ren'py by any means) and I don't want to make you guys wait so much, so I decided to do a smaller update continuing the story (the meeting with Victoria, introducing some new characters and wrapping up day 2) while simultaneously working on the rewrite.
Expect the stuff sometime next week.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The rewrite/overhaul takes longer than I expected, (I'm not an expert on Ren'py by any means) and I don't want to make you guys wait so much, so I decided to do a smaller update continuing the story (the meeting with Victoria, introducing some new characters and wrapping up day 2) while simultaneously working on the rewrite.
Expect the stuff sometime next week.
What is that rewrite?He is changing something?The engine?
BTW I do wonder will we get something like this in the future?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also next year maybe this.
And in the end

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Nothing dickish about being skeptical regarding the promises of a Patreon developer. Few of them seem to actually be able to keep up with their self-appointed schedules - which is understandable to a degree since most of them are part-timers.

I do wish, however, that more of them learned the value of communicating with the community. It seems strange to me that so many of them will go completely dark for weeks, months even, when a simple message saying they're alive or giving a brief rundown of what they're up to would do wonders in keeping their fans and subscribers placated.

I genuinely like this project and the obvious passion and talent the author has put into it, as well as the obvious quality of everything about it (but especially the writing) - so I do hope he'll keep pace and finally manage to figure out a regular schedule for the updates.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe something unforeseen has come or just really busy working away and lost track of giving us an update either way just going to have to be patient about this, the last update despite being all those months was worth coming back to as well.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
What is that rewrite?He is changing something?The engine?
BTW I do wonder will we get something like this in the future?

Also next year maybe this.
And in the end
Please, no pregnancy.

D

Deleted member 42855

Why not? Might as well make it an option for those who enjoy it while keeping it optional in case it's not your thing. People who enjoy it get what they want while people who don't aren't bothered by it if they choose not to go down that route.
because it would take him time to make the pregnancy content, and also if someone wants to see everything in the game he would have to go through it

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I imagine if pregnancy were to be included in the game it would be part of the epilogue.

Also, it takes time to make anything for the game, and people that like harem usually like pregnancy as well.

Granted, I'd rather he focus on regular updates working towards completing content instead of putting in more and more half-baked ideas that won't pan out for months or years.

Right now I just want to see the plot move forward and get more of a clue of what is going on exactly.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't think this game will go down the pregnancy route I know it was a bit of a talking point in the actual LiS game think it was Dana that had the pregnancy test lying about in her dorm?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laliandra
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes