4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think she will be aware of her powers and as this revolves around us playing as Jefferson I don't think Max's powers will come into play.
But imagine if she did. Think about it: the "mind control" could travel back with her. Jefferson ends up accidentally manipulating her into manipulating him, and he would be none the wiser. But the player would know by the subtle nods that would be added into the story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But imagine if she did. Think about it: the "mind control" could travel back with her. Jefferson ends up accidentally manipulating her into manipulating him, and he would be none the wiser. But the player would know by the subtle nods that would be added into the story.
I mean yeah it's a great idea and it would be quite the twist I'd always dreamed of a better ending where Max actually prevents the Rachel situation from ever happening I really wish they did that in the main game.

coolidge90

Aug 25, 2019
Damn man! I wasn't really expecting much because you know how parody games usually go but this one really looks promising and amazing

Storyline (so far), characters, dialog and especially the "scenes" ;) all A+ in my book
Definitely would be following and recommending this game.

Reactions: laliandra

NR83

Aug 1, 2019
It's a great job, the problem is that it's worryingly slow, and I think there's little hope of ever seeing it finished.

The development has been stopped several times and the author has gone from being very communicative in this forum, to being very non-communicative, even on his Twitter and Patreon.

I would like to make a mistake, but any day Strange Nigths will be abandoned.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Always surprises me what kind of people still pledge to devs like Locjaw who apperently doesn't give a shit about his patrons. No, he even charges them every single month when he obviously doesn't work on the game OR even vanishes for several months without a word. And yes, he still he got himself paid during that time.

Oh yeah, last "update" we got was just SOON which was also more than 3 weeks ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Always surprises me what kind of people still pledge to devs like Locjaw who apperently doesn't give a shit about his patrons. No, he even charges them every single month when he obviously doesn't work on the game OR even vanishes for several months without a word. And yes, he still he got himself paid during that time.

Oh yeah, last "update" we got was just SOON which was also more than 3 weeks ago.
Wasn't the Newswire before that, on August 7th, saying that it'd be out in a couple weeks time?

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Wasn't the Newswire before that, on August 7th, saying that it'd be out in a couple weeks time?
That's correct. My guess: He lost interest and very rarely works on the game. We might see this upcoming update in a few weeks, but most likely it's going to be the last one. I bet my ass he will not pause his patreon page or set it to "charge per update". That's was pisses me of, it's a straight up scam

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
That's correct. My guess: He lost interest and very rarely works on the game. We might see this upcoming update in a few weeks, but most likely it's going to be the last one. I bet my ass he will not pause his patreon page or set it to "charge per update". That's was pisses me of, it's a straight up scam
What angers me about this is the huge lack of communication with updates. Other patreons can get away with it, but they have a consistent schedule. LocJaw doesn't have a consistent schedule, and when he finally does say that an update is coming, it's either vague or wrong by a large margin.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes