VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Strange Pills [Ep. 1] [SirHipnos]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rorodrigro

play ep.1 with french trad (which explains my poor written English, sorry)

The game is unfortunately abandoned is very short.

story: 3/5 I don't really like stories where relationships aren't consensual, but it's still pretty well written and it's fun to be invisible.

characters: 3/5 Unfortunately there are only 2 girls, but they are very different in their behavior

sex scene: 5/5 Very erotic and very satisfying

renders: 4/5 Not amazing, but still fun to watch. And if you want to see the MC when he is invisible, the transparency is well done

animation: 3/5 There are enough of them, but unfortunately the fluidity is not very good

sound: there are

gameplay: 1/5 No choice to make, the only interactions are during the sex scenes and are quite sketchy
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 9/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 8/10

Fully animated sex scenes, a male protagonist that isn't some copy and paste teenage boy, and a genre of sexual kinks not really explored much these days. Potential increases.

No silly nonsense with grinding stats, it's just story and fucking girls as the invisible man. Better yet, we got catholic high school girls in trouble types as both of the women porked thus far were into it. Talk about sexually repressed hormonally driven girls.

Speaking of the story, there's not much but that's a good thing. It's quick and to the point. Teacher is sick of his students and ready to teach them a lesson, he buys invisibility pills off of Tanaka's Amazing Commodities, and fulfills every teenage boys fantasies. Starting with the class bitch, and moving on to the class nerd.

However at this stage it is just a demo, so much potential packed into a tiny package. I've seen many a promising game abandoned because the creator got burnt out too quickly, or became overwhelmed in the work they made for themselves by being this good. High hopes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Whoa! This game is an amazing masterpiece! After watching all the movies about being Invisible I had always thought of what it would be like and this game brings all of those hypothetical perverted ideas related to Invisibility to reality. The plot and character development is great! The character designs and graphics of the characters are very well done & the animated motions during the sex scenes are fluid.

You can tell the DEV put alot of time into Development, and I especially love how you can switch between invisible and the outline of the character keep up the great work DEV. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for making this game! 10/10 stars. Only recommendation I can give is perhaps including a list of people outside of just students the MC has a grievance against or even just walk around the city pranking people as well as an option.