Seeking Strategy H games recommendations

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall I kinda enjoy strategy games and particularly in H games they can be quite fun for me, a few of the games I have played are:

-Kichikuou Rance (old but fun game, still gameplay has been quite affected over time)
-Big bang age daibanchou (one of my favourites, albeit I hate turn limits and needing a guide to actually full clear characters)
-Sengoku rance (quite a fun game, I'm a really big fan of the kill the monkey route)
-Sengoku neet (it does it's job of being a parody of sengoku rance, still it's kinda on the low side of difficulty)
-Seinarukana the spirit of eternity sword 2 (wasn't too fun for me thought)
-Bunny black black 1 and 2 (they are strategy RPG's, it isn't exactly waht I like the most but not gonna refuse dirty water in the desert)
-Leane of the evil blade and Leane of legitimate crown (the second one is quite good albeit the king harem mechanic was annoying and in my opinion it needs more rewards for the MC, he deserves it)

Optimally these are the things I like to see in strategy games:

-Capture system: It can be a basic one or a sexual one, but it's better if both your faction and the enemy can capture and recruit characters.
-It has some decent AI or difficulty, but with this I mean a difficulty that is something over "increase number of enemy troops".
-There are neutral factions/weak factions that can be destroyed by the player or other factions.
-It's a plus if some characters can rebel against you or there are some court events.

If you know any good strategy H game then please share the game, the only true requirement that I have is that it's either translated to english or originally in english.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Hi! I had no idea there were that many strategy H games tbh, so thanks for a list (even if that wasn't your intention). I'm mostly familiar with SRPG Studio games, which are to Fire Emblem what RPGM is to Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest. I can't help you much, but I enjoyed Succubus Senki well enough, although some elements were a little iffy. There's also Heelfall, but I'd hardly recommend it as a tactical rpg, because it's not terribly well designed.

Also if anyone knows more femdom/gay male/lesbian strategy or tactics games, please let me know as well! They don't have to be translated, I'd just welcome knowing if they exist out there :D

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yes I tried the venus blood series, it isn't bad but too many tentacles for my liking (albeit only tried venus blood frontier, will give a try to hollow)

But I enjoyed Succubus Senki well enough, although some elements were a little iffy. There's also Heelfall, but I'd hardly recommend it as a tactical rpg, because it's not terribly well designed.
Succubus senki if it was added a level more of strategy would be my kind of game.

Basically if it had some territories (including some ally territories like the elf kingdom) that you had to defend/attack rather than the chapter storyline it would have been quite interesting for me, especially if you could have some truly big effects by making wrong choices on towns and different places. Would have liked to fight at some point against people that took advantage of the MC.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Yes I tried the venus blood series, it isn't bad but too many tentacles for my liking (albeit only tried venus blood frontier, will give a try to hollow)

Succubus senki if it was added a level more of strategy would be my kind of game.

Basically if it had some territories (including some ally territories like the elf kingdom) that you had to defend/attack rather than the chapter storyline it would have been quite interesting for me, especially if you could have some truly big effects by making wrong choices on towns and different places. Would have liked to fight at some point against people that took advantage of the MC.
Succubus Senki but wider scope is definitely a concept I'd be all for, but sadly nobody's made it yet :( Usually 'hero gets captured' is an instant game over, whereas a game that was strategic might allow other heroes under your control to attempt a rescue. It might be a setback, but... yeah, I totally get what you're saying. Sorry I can't be more help <3

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
-Seinarukana the spirit of eternity sword 2 (wasn't too fun for me thought)
Did you do new game+? It's one of the rare games where new game+ is actually harder and more interesting, with new abilities and balance. Plus you can skip all the boring story. When I recommend that game I always say aim for at least 2 (better 3) playthroughs or don't touch it at all.

But it seems you've played all the good ones I can think of. There's also Eiyuu Senki and Gold, but there's hardly any strategy and overall too easy (plus way too many loli for my liking).