RPGM - Completed - Straydog Fiance Re stray [Final] [animal trail]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TheCods

The art is grotesque, the story is shocking but different and quite unique and funny, no animations, and no gallery so i don't really recommend to try this game. If you want something different and laugh a little bit you can be traumatized with this kind of bestiality
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Haleluyo

This game is... well, it is something different than usual. The story is very silly and straightforward. Like, there's no build-up or anything. The H-scene just immediately jumps to the sex scenes (mostly). This does have voice tho (moan only) but the sound effect doesn't sound comfortable at all. The game itself works better as a visual novel than rpgm since you can only talk to specific characters and all you do is pick up items and make (A) (B) (C) decisions. Overall, This game is alright. There isn't any error that makes you rage quit and it works fine, but there's not a lot of pros from this game to praise

There's actually more to this game if you explore the map
  3. 1.00 star(s)

c.o.w

Do not download and save yourself the trouble, and seek instead the CG art online. There are many things wrong here but i can simply summarize this was released in the wrong order. This is supposed to be extra material of another game which is not currently translated, there no building corruption, no building into NTR, this is all the final of a story is implied for you to know despite the game telling you the otherwise. Ruining both games at once
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Untolddead

I think bestiality can be fun and interesting this has a nonsensical story. The sound effects are a real turn off with ejaculations sounding like wet farts. It happens a lot. Very short quick stories with out much reasoning and the art isn't overly great either.
    My final verdict is that it might be playable if you turn off the sound but it still lacks anything interesting.