VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Streamed [Final] [ohh]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WorkPlease

A strange, fairly short experience but quite enjoyable. While the content might not appeal to everyone, it is a very well made game, involving multiple paths and endings, that people at least should give a try. Very underrated developer.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Smollppgiantballs

funny and the different endings are entertaining no very long but worth a play. personally my favorite ending is when we shrink the neighbor and she becomes my pet. renders are pretty darn good honestly. only complaint is more of a personal want. personally i wished we could shrink her some and make her our tiny cock sleeve.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ereet

Boobies.

I saw the boobies
    the boobies were nice
    full and shapely
    enough to entice

I saw the boobies
    the boobies were nice
    if I had three eyes
    I would look at them thrice

I saw the boobies
    the boobies were nice
    carnal beauty
    the gentleman's vice

I saw the boobies
    the boobies were nice
    feeding children
    nourishing delights

I saw the boobies
    the boobies were nice
    don't be angry
    appreciation will suffice

I saw the boobies
    the boobies were nice
    just play and enjoy them
    take my advice
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Its... Someting unique...
    +Choices mater and there is some different endings... Like ending up her stomach and die or dying under her boos weight, or making her big monster like godzilla which crushing everyting while just walking, dying with crushing by her foot inside of her boots and we have some others...

Bad Points
    -Its not even 16:9... Its 4:3.
    -This game is weirdest thing i played in my whole life... Entering her womb like little dildo, living in hamster cage like hamster, playing with hamster toys, using by her like chew gum, while in stomach seeing things come down, being normal again and making another girl little and cumming her, literaly giving her cum bath... And there is more but... I'm realy tired to write all those things...
    -Yes choices are mater but its not like they need lots of effort... We have so little amount of images for scenes so adding different outcomes for choices are not that hard.
    -Yes we have different endings but non of them is good or enjoyable... All of them are miserable and annoying so there is no good point here...
    -While its says ''Completed'' its literaly dont have any plot, story or actualy content.
    -Its not have any actualy sexsual content for any purpose.
    -Its doesnt have animation while we have just so little amount of content. I mean seriously how hard can be add animation at least for one blowjob scene we got after became big again? Other scenes need proper animations aswell but DEV could at least add animation for only scene we have in normal human form.

For The End
    Its just... Terrible... Honestly i was aware im gonna see someting bizarre when i look photos of game but i was waiting someting average or maybe someting cool like ant man type of thing not this terrible thing... While its so weird its still interesting idea but sadly development is pretty bad, so its not worth playing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tohuga

An amazing game.There are a lot of endings in the game and a short duration,but what kind of endings.I hope this game will continue.Oddly enough, this game reminded me of the super heroes from Marvel.I wonder where the author was inspired by the idea of this game.:love: