Streaming lewd games (and more!) for charity!

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
Hi!

I'm Laura and I stream over on , a lewd-friendly streaming site, where I've been building a fanbase and surprisingly good reputation for my odd takes on various games; narrating, commentating and acting them out- lewd noises and all!

This coming weekend (25th-26th) I'm planning on doing a 24 hour streaming session trying to raise money for Covid-19 support charities (my plans are to donate to and ) I'm wanting as many people as possible to come check out the event, where I'll be playing a mix of lewd and standard games, including audience participation party games (and there may even be some webcam fun involved too if the donations get high enough... #nipsfortips)

Right now though I'm still looking for a few more good recommendations of games to play to fill up that 24 hour schedule! I'm after things that'll be entertaining to watch; ideally games I can complete within an hour or two, or easily divided in to sections, as my plan is to change up what I'm doing every couple of hours to keep things interesting and help keep myself awake. I've been in touch with a few developers of some of the most popular games here (I SirDammed and Alorth's 'Radiant' to record viewers on the site) but am also after a few more unknown and overlooked games.
If you're interested in me maybe playing a game you've made, or have something you'd like to see played, then please reply or message me here, or get in touch through . Of course please check out on Goohshi, and follow me there!

I'll be doing more promotion for this event in the following days- I really want to raise as much money as possible for an important cause. Any input would be appreciated and I look forward to seeing a load of you over the weekend!

<3
LauraS
AKA Loveshanks

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey Laura! If you're ever interested in streaming SpaceCorps, I'd be very happy to see it :p(y)

• Love
Reactions: goohshi

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
First time hearing about the site, looks fun! Guess I'll lurk around some time.
Good luck with the fundraiser!

• Love
Reactions: goohshi