Unity - Completed - Strecchi [Final] [Visionary]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Decent fap game. Small, but pretty interactive, I guess.

Gameplay, 3/5: Touchy Touchy
    Basically, you touch her, and based on how much you touch her, you get different positions or, asked a question.
    Touch her a lot, she quickly gets to fucking you.
    Touch her quite a bit, she'll got hot, but you'll have to wait for her to finish stretching.
    Touch her a little or not at all, she'll ask if you horny after watching her and basically if you want a lil' suck. Yes or No gives different positions.

It's an okay gameplay mechanic, but my problem is that you don't really know how much is... much. Also, sometimes her stretches covers her face so you, again, you don't know how much it is. I also feel like it's not that deep mechanically as in, what if you touched her ass she does one thing, her tits another? It doesn't do any of that. It's just she mega horny, horny, or a bit horny.

Visuals, 3/5: A Bit Weird, Very Shiny, but not Ugly
    Very anime, and as someone says in the comments, something something early MMD. Now, I don't think it's horrendous. I've seen worse models places. But, it is very shiny from, sweat, I guess. You have different camera angles, one being a pan camera where you view your (in)visible character, or one from the man's view.
    However, I don't know if I'm dumb or you just can't, but I found it's impossible to freely move the camera. Your center of movement is around the characters.

Customization is low, too. You can only change how much clothing she wears; no different hairstyles, body shape changes, colors, etc. Barebones, really.

Audio, 3/5: Lackluster, but Decent Voice.
    There's no music, but there are lewd sound effects, and voice from the girl. It's decent quality, it's just not a lot going on. Good for a small game, but average as a whole.

Story, 3/5: My Type of Story (for H-Focused Games).
    Now, my Japanese is lackluster, so things may be straight up wrong, but from what I understand, girl comes in to stretch with you, and depending on how much you touch her, her horny scale goes from horny to mega horny. Essentially, she's either, "I know you're horny too, so let's fuck." to, "Horny, aren't you? I am too. Let's do it." to, "I know you've been looking at me, which got you excited, right? You want me to do something for you?" I don't really know her relationship to you. Other than that, there is no fuckin' story. So, my type of story. I can't give it any higher than 3 stars, because I think that'd just be biased.
    There's no real extended dialogue, or deep meaning. It's just your self-insert, and a saucy type girl, stretching. Now, do as you please.

TL;DR, 3/5: Small Game, Good for What it is, Lackluster to Other H-Games.
    There's not a lot of options going on, no x-ray, clothing customization, body, etc. No story, a few sounds, debatable art. On it's own, it's a fine game. But there are better H-Games with more story, more positions, more customization, but of similar nature; being a touching game. It's slightly above average to below average on many aspects. Hence, 3/5. Above average on it's own, below average compared to the plethora of H-Games out there.