Ren'Py Street Brawler: Adult Playground [Battle 4] [SFmaniac]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Kinda like the animations but I miss some juicy tits in the scenes. They're always covered. :/

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Finally, a game that let you do the deedf after you win instead of making you intentionally lose to experience content

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Could you post some references?
From Rule 34 xxx, 9575106

I think I saw this one, flipped, in the game.

And 10159363

Think I also saw this.

Again, not entirely sure. I'm just going from memory, but I did find it very odd that the animation styles were so different between characters and even positions. Some are fluid, some are static af, rendering is different (some have no glistening skin, some do, yadda yadda) I have sincere doubts it's from 1 guy.

I refuse to believe I'm the only one terminally online enough to have recognized different animators.

JuriFan

Sep 1, 2017
From Rule 34 xxx, 9575106

I think I saw this one, flipped, in the game.

And 10159363

Think I also saw this.

Again, not entirely sure. I'm just going from memory, but I did find it very odd that the animation styles were so different between characters and even positions. Some are fluid, some are static af, rendering is different (some have no glistening skin, some do, yadda yadda) I have sincere doubts it's from 1 guy.

I refuse to believe I'm the only one terminally online enough to have recognized different animators.
Maybe the dev just got inspired or used these animations as basis for some scenes in the game.

I'll take look later, just to be sure

Fury_BadMan

Aug 3, 2017
Could you post some references?
The Artist is Rougenine for A.K.I

theFirebrand for manon

madrugasfm or vranimeted for cammy

JuriFan

Sep 1, 2017
The Artist is Rougenine for A.K.I

theFirebrand for manon

madrugasfm or vranimeted for cammy

I've finished playing it right now and can confirm this. Also some scenes is also used from the Dev's previous SF games lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote