Ren'Py - Abandoned - Street Fighter X [Chapter 8] [SFManiac]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

Oh boy another review filled with anger, here goes. I'm gonna keep this one kind of short. The game is what I'm assuming is ripped or purchased models of the cast of street fighter. You go around and end up having sex with all the girlies and each scene the characters might as well be just two 3D models T-Posing while being smashed together like Ken and Barbie dolls by a 4 year old saying they're making babies. The writing tries to be tongue-in-cheek but is so far in cheek it punched a damn hole through it. If you want to see sexy Street Fighter stuff I'm sure you can find much better fap material actually in game.

My advice for the dev: POSE. Take the time to actually pose the models it goes a long way. And a good story would be nice too.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Godkratos

I got way too exited, seeing a street fighter game on this site, because it all falls down with it's execution and this is where this game is lacking in so many ways.

Here are some of the game's major problems:
    - the graphics / renders are very low quality
    - every "quest" is just copy and paste, they are all the same
    - even worse are the quests themselves: talk, find an item, sex scene
    - and then the "sex scenes": 3-4 images pasted over a background image, that's it

Good idea, but no fun to play or to look at!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AxelTwisted4

Juri in morrigan's costume?! auto 5 stars for me.

This game is quite simple and I was waiting for it to develop enough in order for me to write a review. Which i believe now that is 5 chapters deep is a good enough standard to give my opinion.

Story : who cares

Sex scenes - Though some characters are lacking oil in their bodies, I found myself actually quite enjoying the love scenes which all seem to be optional so far (thank goodness because I hate Seth) I just with this game would have animations which is something that is lacking.

Should you play this game? if you're a fan of the street fighter girls then you probably should. If not, then unless you like big hands and big feet then stay away!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

L33tmaster

So as of chapter 3, the game is well short. It's not bad but it is very short and without a lot of images. similar to other games like PokeBallAcademia and Fate/Squeeze, the game plays as fetch quests to get the scenes with the girls.

But that's not why you're here. What you want to know is, being dominated by the oh so sexy ladies of the street fighter franchise is worth it...
    Yes, yes it is

Now I tend to have problems with static images but the way that Street Fighter X dialog and sound design goes it makes it so I can still get busy if you know what I mean.

As of now, the game is fun and enjoyable, albeit short but from what the creator as stated this game should be looking at about 30 chapters (and I'm hoping that each one will feature at least new activities to do with girls). If I had one major gripe its that I would like to see some stroking in the ocean as it were ;)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RafaeldSouza

Very short game so far. But this is my experience;

You start as a lonely man who is alone in a city. You trying to escape but no go. I like that there is finally SFV content other than 1 second loops.

Gameplay needs work. All you do is click and click, I like the renders.

This is a renpy novel but doesn't feel like it because of the hovering across the map. So if you're a heavy reader you won't like this game.

One more thing, the renders I actually liked especially Juri feet. Nothing out of the world but then again, SFV is not exactly amazing graphics

~ D souza
  6. 1.00 star(s)

keeptemo

Awesome Concept - who doesn't like street fighter girls

HORRIBLE EXECUTION - writing, scenes, images all have a low quality to them.

There are fan faves here but this will take so much work to get to a state where it would deserve praise. If anyone is looking for stuff like this you can find much better x y or z character fucking videos around.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jack3300

As a highly ranked competitor in the actual SFV game (Super gold rank), I couldn't help but try this game when it came across my feed. So please be wary that this will be a very biased review and is subject to change once the game is finished since I am a big fan of the SFV girls.

Gameplay: plain and simple, a clicking game where the girls ask you to bring them (x) item for you to unlock their H-scene. Every H-scene seems to be optional so you get to choose whether you want to 'have fun' with them or not. Don't know where to go in the map that barely has any locations? hit your bong! the bong has the answers! it will lighten up your path like a true savior!

Renders: Ah yes, the only thing that matters. Whilst I'm unaware of the capabilities of the Dev's PC. I can tell he's definitely not using the max rendering samples on the program since I do spot some slight graininess on the renders. But the fact that he's using blender immediately puts them above other programs. Which is good, right?

How to improve?: 1 Word, animations. And not just 1 second loops, although that might be a bad idea regarding the final size of the game.... oh well.

Thank you for reading!