4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
You're a woman in a medieval city who needs to make a living. You can become a trader, a thief, or a farmer... or take the easy route and sell your body! Just watch out for diseases, muggers, police, and feminazis trying to ruin your fun.​
Really? When did "fun and easy" ever equal: woman in a medieval city + needs to make a living + sell your body + diseases + muggers + police? :oops:

Um ...,
e-d o_O

Reactions: ReconLegend

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Appdata/Roaming/Macromedia/Flashplayer/Sharedobjects/Numbers/Localhost/Users/YourUser/The entire address your swf for the game is/Streetwalker102.swf

That website didn't find any of my stat values on the file though, nor did it actually change my tier. Don't know why.
Yes, I did notice that it still says "tier 0" at the start up. But changing "mySave > tier: (0)" in the com.Saves.sfs32 file
to 5, will make it tier 5

Reactions: ReconLegend

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Well I played it. The art doesn't get any better with time, but the gameplay is oddly compelling.
Bribing the foreman at the farm is basically a win button, no muggers cops or feminists and you can get 2,000 bucks in a single session. I rented an apartment there and can rake in cash forever.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I am usually not into shaming people for art, after all it takes a lot of effort and guts to bring out a game, but in this case...

killitwithfire.gif

...holy Emperor thats cancer for the eyes.

Reactions: Xhak

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
Well... i tried editing the save files... but i have quite the problem.. i have very few numbers and shit tons of blank bloxes instead of numbers.. is there some way to fix this? (im not runing japanese locale)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote