4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

candybob69

Jan 5, 2020
when I click on the save files (.sol), it just opens a blank rectangle in the flash player. Any tips on how to resolve this? Thanks!

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
when I click on the save files (.sol), it just opens a blank rectangle in the flash player. Any tips on how to resolve this? Thanks!
Because your flash player opens .swf files, not .sol
use to open up .sol files

Reactions: ReconLegend

candybob69

Jan 5, 2020
sparrow_rose I'll look into it, is affliation in casual mode? because i've barely played that mode yet so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.
Moz69 It might not be possible yet to access the bridge or you may need to have your female character do the pirate quests with the Intermidate difficulty, if i find a way i'll let you know but i haven't come across it yet.

> Flash Player Download Post
> Adult Game or Flash Game Save Post < Mainly what you're looking for.
If all that info above doesn't help let me know what issues your having and I'll try and help you.
Using .minerva will open .sol files in the Minerva program incase you want to edit offline just read the info.

I'll just leave this down here >
Street Walker Mega Post
Thanks man

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
sparrow_rose I'll look into it, is affliation in casual mode? because i've barely played that mode yet so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.
Moz69 It might not be possible yet to access the bridge or you may need to have your female character do the pirate quests with the Intermidate difficulty, if i find a way i'll let you know but i haven't come across it yet.

> Flash Player Download Post
> Adult Game or Flash Game Save Post < Mainly what you're looking for.
If all that info above doesn't help let me know what issues your having and I'll try and help you.
Using .minerva will open .sol files in the Minerva program incase you want to edit offline just read the info.

Street Walker Mega Post

thx. theres another issue i have. lets say i dont understand how you "load" a save. cause when i start it again im on the starting page and i can only choose new game and all is reset.... so even if i findthe save how am i able to "load it" ? Cause like its now i can only play and when i start it again im forced to do a new game ... no way to get back to the progress i had.

i do not understand that so far .... playing the swf with flash player ....

and yeah i also tried now the pirate route it looked fun ... but the saving issue is a big one for me. dont want always to start over.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
thx. theres another issue i have. lets say i dont understand how you "load" a save. cause when i start it again im on the starting page and i can only choose new game and all is reset.... so even if i findthe save how am i able to "load it" ? Cause like its now i can only play and when i start it again im forced to do a new game ... no way to get back to the progress i had.

i do not understand that so far .... playing the swf with flash player ....

and yeah i also tried now the pirate route it looked fun ... but the saving issue is a big one for me. dont want always to start over.
Yeah... There is a bit of a problem with this game. It doesn't tell you things.
It will load previous saves automatically.
If you start a "beginner" game, play a bit, then exit. When you start up again and chose a "beginner" game, it will load that game.
If you want to start a whole new "beginner" game, you will need to delete the save file
com.Saves.32a - beginner, farmgirl
com.Saves.32b - intermediate, pirate
com.Saves.32aE - casual mode

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Added a Frequently asked question to my Street Walker Mega Post it has pictures and should help.
If you still have to keep starting a new game then something might be preventing you from saving, i listed in the frequently asked questions on how to resolve this but if that doesn't help let me know and I'll provide additional info.
You can save in other flash games right? either auto saves or manual saves.

You can also use the info above from Rebby it's also useful.

I have noticed that simply just clicking on Return to Menu after just changing your female characters name and Converting from cm and kg to inches and lbs isn't enough for the automatic save to kick in you have to do more than that and it will automatically save. Seriously Click End Day if you want to make sure your progress is saved.

Also found a bug while making a Fully Setup save (Meaning alot of items are bought, stats increased in a short period of time and much more)
It said my female character had a child die even though she never even had sex yet (Only completed the billy handjob), kinda sucks because i had to delete that save and start again, if anyone wants to report this to SlingBang feel free to do so.

Street Walker Mega Post

ohh your right somehow something prevented me from save. but now its running and when i close and start new game it loads the old one in each category ... so seems fine now thx for explain.

bob0000002

Dec 16, 2017
Any chance you can find and share the new tier passwords as they have changed in the newest version.
I lost interest in this game almost immediately, but it's easy enough to get the passwords:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future just use a flash decompiler (I like FFDec) to open the swf and search for "password" or something along those lines. Devs who sell flash games on Patreon aren't terribly sophisticated when it comes to DRM so I've never had a problem finding the patreon / supporter codes.

Crickett

May 6, 2020
Does the game include Billy's Human friend, or is there a glitch? because I can't do anything with him. I also can't access al of the sex options.
I think I figured it out, sorry. the three circles really threw me off.

Last edited:

marksinno

Jun 15, 2017
I edited my previous post with a link to 1.12

Still looking for 1.13 if anyone has a Newgrounds Account and wants to tell SlingBang that he should fix the link and actually add 1.13 to Newgrounds then feel free to do so, if not i guess we'll wait, i don't really feel like making a Newgrounds Account just to leave a comment but if 1.30 doesn't get added properly on Newgrounds then maybe i will and leave SlingBang a comment.

Street Walker Mega Post
New 1.30 update is out

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Out of curiosity gave it a try and.. it is a .swf file that also runs fine on my Linux laptop. So that platform is also supported! :D(y)

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
i do have a problem. The breasts size... I chose them to be big and they are literally FLAT. like, FLAT FLAT. Help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote