Stretching/gaping Anus - Golden Palace Gens, Bend Controller

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hi guys,

what would you recommend for stretching/gaping anus or pussy for genesis 8 female in general, and for double anal penetration scenes?

I´m using Golden Palace Gens and Bend Controller and get great results in 1on1 sex scenes. For 2on1 sex scenes with double anal penetration it´s not really possible to stretch the anus from "o"-form to "0"-form. :)

The "Anus Gape Height" bar doesn´t change anything. I would like to make a gape with 150% of the current height and the same width -> 0-Form.

Is there anything better and more comfortable to use for that?

Here is my current result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Also, that's a massive gap, it is hard to make it bigger, but ...

These packs have extreme morphs for the vagina and mouth, and a couple for the anus. They used to be available for download on the forums (if not let me know and I'll attach them).

The Attack of the orcs is a pose pack, but it has very usefull morphs. Just dig through the pack file, and if you need help let me know.

But your best chances are with the Stereo Love morph pack, as deepandsilent3dx said, because it has more morphs for the glutes/anus area.

Now this is my best attempt for a double anal penetration vertically, not very good because I tried the size you went for, but man it is big, it's not easy without having some massive deformations. The "penetrators" will have to alternate collision with the golden palace gen, depending on the camera angle, to push the glutes and make it look more natural.

As a last option, try to turn the limits off on the morphs you use, and push them further, maybe you can achieve what you want that way. To do so, just click the cog on the right side of the morph, then click on Parameter Settings, and in the window that pops, untick "Use Limits", then click accept, then try pushing the morph beyond its original limits and see the results.

And don't worry, this will only stay valid for the current session of Daz, the next time you start daz, the morphs will revert to the default limits. So you won't mess up your morphs, but you will have to redo the operation the next time you load.

You can do that for every morph you use, most of them can go beyond the limits but not all (if they are controllers) but yeah, just another thing to try I guess.

PS: I like your lighting :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019

Wow thanks a lot for the links and detailed explanations! It means a lot to me and will help me in further development!

PS: I use 3 distant lights (200.000 LM, 5000 K, Environment Mode: Scene only) - nothing special. I´m very flexible with this setup and don´t need to adjust spotlights all the time when I move different characters around. I think it´s the most efficient way for drafts/experimenting.

Reactions: Madmanator99