Recommending Stretching, Gaping, Large Insertions

Helmsworth

Dec 29, 2022
Inspired by some other recommendation posts, I've decided to compile a list of games related in any way to large insertions and stretching. I'm open to absolutely any suggestions as to how to organize this, for the time being I'm basing it off this excellent thread, and I'll just update as we go. I'll be including games that I havent been able to play for technology reasons, so if anyone wants to let me know details about how I should categorize them, it would be appreciated.

Category Tags:
[F] - Fisting
[BD] - Big Dick
[Obj] - Object/Toy
[Gape]
[Def] - Deformation, visible bulge from insertion
[In] - Inflation (enema, inflatables, etc)

Probably more to come

Stretching, Gaping, Large Insertion Focused
Maybe someday I'll be able to put a game here, a guy can dream

Stretching, Gaping, Large Insertions Included

-
[BD] -
Has a dick size slider, that pretty much explains it
- Succubus Trick: Grown Up Problem [BD] [Def] [In]
- Bloom War [BD] [Def] [In]
- Apocalypse [BD] [Obj] [Def]
- Battle of the Bulges [BD] [Def]

- Academy of Fetishes [F] [Gape]
-
Taffy Tales [BD] [Obj] [Def] [Gape]
-
Rivers of Astrum [F]
-
Dominion [F] [BD] [Obj] [Def]

- Sex Gods [BD] [Gape] [Def] [In] - Also contains other extreme fetishes
- [F] [Def] - Extremely limited short scenes with the characters Jenny and Jenna.

Games I cannot play and therefore cannot categorize on my own, but have been recommended
-
Summer Break With Your Sister
- Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation
- The Twist
- Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter
- Fairy Fighting
- Millie's Adventure [BD] [Obj] [Gape]
-
Horny Clicker: Juna

Honorable Mentions
- Hold Collection [F] [BD] [Obj] [Gape] [Def] - Mostly visual novels with no gameplay, but the art is really good so I'm including them anyway
-
Rock Candy Collection [BD] [Gape] [Def] [In]

Again any and all suggestions and additions are welcome, just toss em in the comments and I'll try to keep this up to date!

Last edited:

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
Fenoxo's text based games have a lot of this content. You character usually has "looseness" stats that dictate what sort of content you can participate in as well as appropriate character descriptions. The only tricky part is these games tend to be large and sprawling so it can be a bit of a time commitment.
I would describe them as "Stretching, Gaping, Large Insertions Included" and if I'm remembering right every game has examples of every category tag in the OP.

Just remembered another one.
A short JRPG game that's definitely "Stretching, Gaping, Large Insertion Focused". The art isn't that great but there are so few examples of this content in Japanese games that it stands out. The screenshots give a good idea of what to expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgBrandt

Minced_Fluoride

Aug 10, 2023
I can't post links yet since this is my first post here, but three recent games that I've played have had this sort of content:

Dominion (by Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money)
The whole game is [BD] thanks to the main character, and also some later people. The introduction contains two images with [Obi] and [Def], and there are two scenes later in the game with [F] and one with [Obj].

The Genesis Order (NLT Media)
For obvious reasons I haven't finished the game yet, but so far I've seen two scenes that include [F].

Lust Epidemic (also NLT Media)
Speaking of NLT Media, the first game in this trilogy contains one scene with [F].

Reactions: GeorgBrandt