Collection Video Stringendo, Accelerando, Stretta & Allargando [2023-08-16] [Yuki Seto]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Following the success of Yuki Seto's hentai mangas, Pink Pineapple produced several animes derived from his works. Accelerando, Stringendo, Stretta, and Allargando, are the titles of Yuki Seto's tankobons. As in the mangas, they principally revolve around dominant women taking advantage of virgin boys by performing blowjobs on them. The animes are quite faithful to the original stories and well done, if you can ignore the censorship.​

Updated: 2023-08-16
Artist: Yuki Seto's socials -
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese, with English subtitles
Resolution: 720p
Length: 22 episodes (10:09:48)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection List Download:

Download: - - - - -
Better quality: -
- -
Stringendo MIX: - - - -

A2.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
There are english subs for Allargando out there, done by Hentai Haven (Rip).

Also, although they're basically redundant, you're missing the 4 Stringendo MIX specials.

Finally, there's a torrent which has all of these but with a better encode (same bit-rate but better audio, also no hardsubs). They're at double the size compared to this but just want to let people know.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There are english subs for Allargando out there, done by Hentai Haven (Rip).

Also, although they're basically redundant, you're missing the 4 Stringendo MIX specials.

Finally, there's a torrent which has all of these but with a better encode (same bit-rate but better audio, also no hardsubs). They're at double the size compared to this but just want to let people know.
Give me the torrent.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
How old are these virgin boys? They release an amazing flood of seminal fluid out of their pixilated wee, wees... I don't remember having that much when my nuts were fuzzy. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
If you want to have a preview -> <- search for the different hentai. And under the stream is a preview of what happens in it. Also 720p dl and stuff. Same but different.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Better quality vids in OP (raw files + subtitles).

michgansilvia

Apr 16, 2020
The Allargando hentai doesn't include 375, so sleep sex shouldn't be included in the tags.
Unless I am mistaken and it is elsewhere.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Am I mixing this up, or is this the one where they also put stuff up the guys butt? (femdom, not gay)