3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Here's what's actually in the config.dat file:

char_sex_acceptance float 50 # DIFF higher values make it easier for AI to do sex stuff (50=avg)
char_sex_consistency float 10 # higher values reduce randomness in sex acceptance

So setting consistency to 20 would reduce the randomness, but setting acceptance to 20 would make partners less willing. You could try setting that to 60 or 70 in your user_config.dat.
Thank you, I didnt completely understand it ..I get it now, thanks a lot bud !

Reactions: Not YrBroom

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
There's no good way. (There's some complicated ways of doing this by editing the save file that doesn't work for everyone and has a high chance of corrupting the game)
That is seriously an unbelievably annoying feature I'd like to see tweaked. I suggest making it so that no more than 1 mom event appears in the game, or that there's an option to talk the girls out of leaving the strip club.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
That is seriously an unbelievably annoying feature I'd like to see tweaked. I suggest making it so that no more than 1 mom event appears in the game, or that there's an option to talk the girls out of leaving the strip club.
I thought that the stripper was supposed to take into account how much she liked working in the club so that's what you had to do - make sure she likes working there more than her mom. But it's not doing that, so will be adding that.

I'm not sure what the bug is.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
I thought that the stripper was supposed to take into account how much she liked working in the club so that's what you had to do - make sure she likes working there more than her mom. But it's not doing that, so will be adding that.

propose relationship - break up , already in relationship, it was one old bug but you did fixed it in past.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018

Or just add an option to give us a limited time window of opportunity to win the Mom over, tolerate her darlings' new occupation and later on maybe even try it for herself.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I saw the game in latest updates and decided to check its changelog.
Saw the addition of mods and got excited.
Installed the game.
Found the mods folder and checked the 2 documents.
Founds out that I can't use my already existing knowledge of programming languages (including C# that unity uses) but have to learn dev own private invented language. Skimmed through the 2 files anyways, hoping that it's not as bad as I thought.
At least for me, it's worse that I originally imagined. I don't see how someone who doesn't know programming will add mods (this is what the dev hopes for). Will cross my fingers and hope some nice mods appear for the game from people more dedicated to this than me.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
ok, maybe i'm stupid but how do i open my club? i hired 2 bartenders but it's still closed and i can't post any other job opening
EDIT: nevermind, i found out

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I missed the two updates that came before this one. it seems they weren't put in the latest updates page.
a good accumulation of new content tho.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Suggestion: new facility, an orgy room. It is like the sex room but can have multiple sex workers be in it at the same time. For gangbangs/group sex.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StripClubWars-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
Hey Guys,
cant seem to find a post which tells you how to get a family member to have a incestuous relation/sister (or have sex) kept stating not in to family/disgusted lol !!

tried looking through the post but there's over 100 pages, Sorry if i missed it!
Thanks ppls!!

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Hey Guys,
cant seem to find a post which tells you how to get a family member to have a incestuous relation/sister (or have sex) kept stating not in to family/disgusted lol !!

tried looking through the post but there's over 100 pages, Sorry if i missed it!
Thanks ppls!!
I'm pretty sure it's just another sex opinion that you can talk to them about. I don't remember it being difficult to change my sisters opinion about incest during my last playthrough.

Jeremy16

Sep 23, 2019
Hi to increase intelligence with the console what formula should I put?

I put cheat set_attr 03 intelligence 100 but it doesn't want to.

I just succeeded with healt, honor, focus the rest doesn't want to.

Thanks in advance

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes