3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Did not play since 0.4h, are we now able to be a real manager with the ability to train the girls for the job we want them to work in?

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
Nice would be that you can buy out the other clubs. Also you should be able to hire more then 55 personel. Fantastic game Fluke, I am totally addicted to it. I am looking forward how this game will evolve.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Every stripper I have ever seen had at least 1 tattoo. None of the characters have tattoos. Artistic license?
The reason is that when creating multiple images for the same character, there's no good way to make sure the tattoo looks the same (or even somewhat close or similar) in all the images. I've had some limited success but it makes generating the images take like 3 times as long.

Hello, if i want to update my game to the last version without losing my saves, its enough to just replace x files in the old version, or copy paste my old saves along with the user config in the new version?
I've checked a lot of post but i didn't find anywhere where this issue is mentioned.
Ty
The easiest way is to unpack the game on top of the last version. Your saves will not be lost when you do that. Some people prefer to unpack it to a new directory and then copy the saves directory to the new one. That's fine too but a bit more work.

I think the game has a pretty good approach, there are many things to be polished, but the skeleton is there. The worst thing would be the UI.

If I can ask the developer to fix something simple ASAP, please remove this FLASHBANG that blows my retinas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PLEASE
What do you mean by FLASHBANG? I'm not familiar with that term.

Yes. I would recruit a NPC in any job and train her missing attributes for an other job, for example her inteligence...
Sorry, but no you can only train them in the skills that are relevant for their current job.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
By the way, I have searched all over the forum, but I have not found what these skills are for:

Honor, courage and looseness. Can someone explain them to me?

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
By the way, I have searched all over the forum, but I have not found what these skills are for:

Honor, courage and looseness. Can someone explain them to me?
the more honor the less likely they steel from you.
with high courage they could easily get naked or have sex in public even if their lewdness is low.
looseness is how likely they would change their mind when you influence them.
these do a little bit more than this but this is their basic functionality.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Yes. I would recruit a NPC in any job and train her missing attributes for an other job, for example her inteligence...
not yet.
I still edit the attributes in the save, recruit them where I want, edit the save back and then I train them. (at least for the version 0.6a, that's the last version I played)
TotalFluke do people choose books in library based on their opinions? maybe they could increase a skill from books on their own, in case you've already read a book and can't borrow it again to land it to them.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes