3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
So a while back I had an issue where I was in the middle of a threesome and it suddenly ended abruptly resulting in me suddenly back in my home/office. Now I'm having girls come up to me and propose a threesome and I am turning them down because I already have one scheduled, even though I don't have one in the calendar and a week has gone by with no change. I checked in with my girlfriend and was able to cancel the partner for the "scheduled" threesome, and was able to schedule a new one (minus the usual difficulties of getting my gf to accept the woman). So I guess when it crashed for whatever reason it didn't show the threesome as finished so it still showed up even though it wasn't in the calendar anymore.
Yeah, when that scene crashes, it may leave things in a bad state as if it is still going on. It should fix itself in a couple of weeks. Or as someone else suggested you can sometimes but not always fix it by talking about it to one of the other participants.

What's the most effective method of recovery following an injury?

With the mobster storyline not having progressed, I'm left trying to build the Health stat between encounters all the time.

If your character already has 100 Fitness / Strength / Endurance, is there any need to run or work out each day to build the stat back up?
100 is as high as they go so running/working out is not going to help. The best way to fix your health is to go to the clinic and ask for treatment. You can do this every 3/4 days.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Change this 2nd line
#taboos string -

to this
taboos string -

In other words, delete the "#" in the beginning of the line.

(Any line starting with a "#" is just normal text to read for you, any line starting with no "#" is part of the code.)

Now, you should have the topic to talk. Your sister still coud have -100 attraction to you, if she's lesbian or if she dislike/hates incest.
Strangely, for some reason there is no such topic with my sister

Aug 9, 2018
100 is as high as they go so running/working out is not going to help. The best way to fix your health is to go to the clinic and ask for treatment. You can do this every 3/4 days.
When running, the Health value rises regardless of Endurance / Strength / Fitness stats and declines if there's no physical activity for a sustained period. This suggests Health is tied to an activity or a group of activities, hence the question.

So there's no way to build Health back faster once the treatment option is no longer available at 0 health or above?

Should treatment be available at all times up to a higher threshold, perhaps?

If my character can reach 40 Health, but is no longer considered injured at 0 Health, that's a lot of waiting around and hoping to heal in time for the next fight. Surely being as low as 25 Health would be considered injured (in so far as medical treatment is concerned) given the overall level prior to the event.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Change this 2nd line
#taboos string -

to this
taboos string -

In other words, delete the "#" in the beginning of the line.

(Any line starting with a "#" is just normal text to read for you, any line starting with no "#" is part of the code.)

Now, you should have the topic to talk. Your sister still coud have -100 attraction to you, if she's lesbian or if she dislike/hates incest.
but I still found the line, thanks for the help

Reactions: braxter

cantseeyou

Apr 12, 2024
I know AI images helps developing games quicker but is there any way to replace them all yet? I cant stand the art style, looks horrible to me sorry

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone know how to raise your health??

Running will get you 1 health point sometimes. Doing Cardio at the Gym gets you health points until you've maxed it out. After that, nothing. Weight lifting gets you nothing.

Problem is that your health drops 5 points every week without any way to get it back up after maxing Cardio.

This needs fixing by the honorable TotalFluke. Health should only drop IF the MC doesn't work out using any method or get beat up by the mob boss and doesn't go to the clinic.

It is very frustrating to always be between 23 and 29 health. Especially when the mob boss comes back around. I have never had my health above 41 ever through 6 different play through's. This needs fixing badly.

I work very hard from the start to max out Cardio(endurance) and Strength(weight lifting) so I can kick the mob's ass. :)
Only to suffer defeats due to health dropping radically each week.

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
If you build the swimming pool in your club, you can swim there for a decent health boost. I don't know if it is faster than other methods, but you can swim during any time period. I like to swim at night so I can make use of extra energy at the end of the day, while still being able to sleep at late night for full energy in the morning. But yeah, it still isn't fast enough to keep up with the mob issues. Maybe when strength or endurance are maxed out exercising should boost health more?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
pref_image_modules string scw=0,xyz=10
The higher the value the more likely they are to be chosen, but also the less likely they are to match the character physical features.
does scw=0 need to be included?
so should it be:
pref_image_modules string scw=0,dstu=5
or
pref_image_modules string dstu=5
?

additionally, is it even possible to have your starting character be from a custom image pack? I don't think I saw one of my characters once in all the new games I have started?

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Surprised you replaced scw-00219...I liked the old one, in fact I saved it under a new prefix so I can keep using it.

Last edited:

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
additionally, is it even possible to have your starting character be from a custom image pack? I don't think I saw one of my characters once in all the new games I have started?
I've seen characters from custom packs show up in the starting image selection. You can also switch images by editing the save file.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Should I download the game again or just packages?
If you want the latest update, you need to download the game. The image packs are just images. You don't need to download those, other than the Crystal one which was the only one updated this time.

Any way to cheat?
Yes. There's lots of ways discussed in a bunch of posts in this thread. Search this thread for cheat.

Anyone know how to raise your health??

Running will get you 1 health point sometimes. Doing Cardio at the Gym gets you health points until you've maxed it out. After that, nothing. Weight lifting gets you nothing.

Problem is that your health drops 5 points every week without any way to get it back up after maxing Cardio.

This needs fixing by the honorable TotalFluke. Health should only drop IF the MC doesn't work out using any method or get beat up by the mob boss and doesn't go to the clinic.

It is very frustrating to always be between 23 and 29 health. Especially when the mob boss comes back around. I have never had my health above 41 ever through 6 different play through's. This needs fixing badly.

I work very hard from the start to max out Cardio(endurance) and Strength(weight lifting) so I can kick the mob's ass. :)
Only to suffer defeats due to health dropping radically each week.
Your baseline health is based on certain attributes and opinions. When you get hurt, your health decreases and then it slowly moves back up to the baseline. You can get a small temporary health boost by working out and eating healthy. But if your health increases over the baseline then it goes down back to the baseline (. That's probably what you are seeing when you see it drop every week.

The only way to improve your health for good is to get the baseline health to be higher. The baseline health depends on your body shape (too skinny or fat, less health), and fitness (more fitness more health). Liking the bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs, junk food, unprotected sex) lowers your health. Liking good habits (healthy diet, vegan diet, working out, yoga, running) improves your baseline health. I would concentrate on loving the good ones and hating the bad ones as the best way to get a permanent health boost.

NPC's have additional logic to health that's dependent on their job but that doesn't apply to the MC.

does scw=0 need to be included?
so should it be:
pref_image_modules string scw=0,dstu=5
or
pref_image_modules string dstu=5
?

You don't need to include the scw=0. It doesn't hurt either. Yes, you character can be from a custom pack. However, this formula is not taken into account so the odds of them showing up are still lower than normal. It only shows 25 images and if you pick a 20-year old white woman, then the odds will still be quite low as there like 100 of those in the system.

Surprised you replaced scw-00219...I liked the old one, in faced I saved it under a new prefix so I can keep using it.
Now you made me look that one up. Yeah that was a shame and I didn't really want to do that. The problem was that the neck and lower legs transitions were not smooth. And the tits sizes were too different in some images. But sitting characters are a pain in the ass. I've since learned to avoid them because they too hard to make partial fixes (as in fix the legs while keeping the rest as is). So after some failures trying had to generate a new one from scratch. But I'm actually very happy with how the new 219 came out.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
I know AI images helps developing games quicker but is there any way to replace them all yet? I cant stand the art style, looks horrible to me sorry
You'd probably be better off playing a different game. If you look through this thread, you can find a few dozen RL image sets contributed by various folks, but that's not nearly enough to get very far without the 500 sets provided by TotalFluke.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes