3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't reproduce the accepted threesome issue. But there's a bunch of ways that can happen, so maybe I haven't checked them all. Are you sure it's a new modifier and it wasn't there from a prior instance?
I thought I wasn't sure, only seeing the "X likes you a bit more" in the status box, however, in the following example as you can see, I haven't had much interaction with the lady except for sending her a message "thinking of you" once when she got suggested as a partner for a threesome by one of my girlfriends

Threesome.PNG

So it can't have been a prior instance of a threesome.

By the way, since I have multiple girlfriends and understand that this is not considered "cheating", nor is a threesome cheating for the involved girl - however is a threesome encounter with girlfriend X and "stranger" Y considered cheating by other girlfriend Z - after all you had sex with Y which you shouldn't?

And also: why does she have an attraction towards me of 100? She's not even "Love at first sight"?

Edit: while we're on the subject of threesomes, I accidentally took the virginity of one of the girls during a different threesome. First: props that the game notices that. However, it was not mentioned in text thus easily missable (the opinion boost gave it away), also - but that's probably a headache to imüplement - I think that maybe virgins shouldn't start with threesomes with (relative) strangers.

2nd Edit: as for the amateur contest: I just noticed that the "open at night" law hasn't been implemented in my city yet. So they can hold a contest, but since it is at night, they needed to close for that reason. Maybe you can make the laws dependant so this cannot happen? At least that should be easier than have the AI check for it when deciding on holding a contest.

Last edited:

Breimond

Jan 10, 2018
Hi! I have a problem with last version of the game. After some time spent I can't save my game. There is infinite sand glass.

There is an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Anyone know how to have npcs break up with their partners? Even when I try and make their relationship worse, their opinion still remains 100, even though she believes my lies.

Kingclone1

Jun 17, 2018
The command: "cheat add_room club_id room_type"
You can find the club_id by doing "list c" (it's the number after CLUB). For room type, there should be a file called cheatsheet.txt in the runtime folder of the game when you run it in debug mode.
For example: "cheat add_room 32 private" adds a private dance room to club 32 (your club)
thank you

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Q: I heard a rumor that my girlfriend was having sex with somebody else. Is there any way to talk to her about this? The other way round they may come to you, so I thought asking a question would only be fair ...

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I thought I wasn't sure, only seeing the "X likes you a bit more" in the status box, however, in the following example as you can see, I haven't had much interaction with the lady except for sending her a message "thinking of you" once when she got suggested as a partner for a threesome by one of my girlfriends

View attachment 3854063

So it can't have been a prior instance of a threesome.

By the way, since I have multiple girlfriends and understand that this is not considered "cheating", nor is a threesome cheating for the involved girl - however is a threesome encounter with girlfriend X and "stranger" Y considered cheating by other girlfriend Z - after all you had sex with Y which you shouldn't?

And also: why does she have an attraction towards me of 100? She's not even "Love at first sight"?

Edit: while we're on the subject of threesomes, I accidentally took the virginity of one of the girls during a different threesome. First: props that the game notices that. However, it was not mentioned in text thus easily missable (the opinion boost gave it away), also - but that's probably a headache to imüplement - I think that maybe virgins shouldn't start with threesomes with (relative) strangers.

2nd Edit: as for the amateur contest: I just noticed that the "open at night" law hasn't been implemented in my city yet. So they can hold a contest, but since it is at night, they needed to close for that reason. Maybe you can make the laws dependant so this cannot happen? At least that should be easier than have the AI check for it when deciding on holding a contest.
So I did find where the "accepted threesome" opinion is being applied incorrectly. It probably meant to be applied to her relationship to your gf, if your gf asked her about it or from your gf to her if it was her who initiated the conversation. I should have that fixed on the next update.

(The modifier should really called "Showed Interest in Threesome with Me" or something like that but that's too long).

I thought I had prevented virgins from joining in a threesome for all the reasons you explain. But it's only blocking the 3rd person. The initial couple is not being blocked even though I thought they were. Will also put in a fix for this.

Good catch on the amateur contests. I thought it was supposed to block it until you were able to open at night but it appears that's not the case. Will make the amateur contests require the open nights and also will see how hard is to put in a check that the club is open at that time.

Hi! I have a problem with last version of the game. After some time spent I can't save my game. There is infinite sand glass.

There is an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting the log file. You have an object that disappeared. I don't know why. Not sure why the game got stuck though. It should have saved the game without that object.

Hi! Anyone know how to have npcs break up with their partners? Even when I try and make their relationship worse, their opinion still remains 100, even though she believes my lies.
If their opinion is that high, its going to be very difficult to make them break up. You are going to need to chip away bit by bit. It's probably not going to be worth all the effort to do so.

Reactions: caralho24

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I did find where the "accepted threesome" opinion is being applied incorrectly. It probably meant to be applied to her relationship to your gf, if your gf asked her about it or from your gf to her if it was her who initiated the conversation. I should have that fixed on the next update.
Oh, and while we're at the topic of threesomes, another oddity: GF suggests a possible partner after talking about having one, I will agree "She will do" (or whatever the exact line is), however no threesome will be set up and the third party likes me less for "rejected threesome".

I should have known that threesomes come with their handicap :)

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
The making relationship worse dialog seems buggy. If you don't choose 'learn more' but just go straight to the 'make their relationship get worse' choice, it just skips to the next time period without doing anything.

zigseo

Oct 26, 2018
I think there is a bug with the options when "releasing your arousal" during the make out session. I think some of the conditional checks are buggy and causing $can_cum_mouth and $can_cum_ass to be always false

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Another oddity I encountered in my game is an asexual sex worker in downtown. So since she is not interested in men I cannot chat her up, nor can I try to buy sex. But since I guess it would be the same for females, she must not make a lot of money ...

thkx, i play long time ago, and this make me droop the game
Yeah, this will pretty certainly not change. Basically with just ai CG (or some other static graphics from the many downloads on here) you cannot have graphic interaction with the girls. So this will stay text based.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Hey dev, I have some suggestions for a future update:

Minor Suggestions (prolly won't take much effort to implement)

-When you call a girl on your contact list, sometimes she just snubs you. This can lead to a lot of annoying reclicking to bring the menu back up to choose another option. Please make it so that when the girl refuses to answer, the contact menu still stays up.

-If a stripper's lewdness is high enough (or she's very horny), you can initiate sex with her during a lapdance or a private dance session

Major features (might require some work)

-Holding an Orgy/Gangbang in your strip club. I think this could work similar to the Amateur Stripper contest and re-use much of the same code. The idea is that you choose a girl working as a sex worker (with terminally high lewdness) and put her up for an orgy event taking place in one of your sex rooms at a set date. You can then choose who can attend the event from the pool of characters (such as men/women only, outsiders, known acquaintances, or employees of your club). Then when the event starts multiple people gather up (about 4-7), much like in an Amateur stripper event, and take turns having sex with the girl like in a threesome until all of them are satisfied (and the girl is filled with cum). The reward is that you get prestige and money for that event but it requires a girl with unnaturally high lewdness and low willpower/high looseness, which might not be that easy to find (I know I'll be cheating my ass off).

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Call it a work around, but here is how to get around it:

-play long enough to where there is an auto-save in slot 11. I've found that if you get the infinite hour glass, there is an auto-save.
- Double check by looking at the date and time in the latest revision in the runtime/save folder. It should be recent to your present time;
-delete an earlier save slot;
-rename your slot 11 autosave to the name of the save file you just deleted;
-open the save-info file in the runtime/save folder;
-edit the save-info file by updating the date and time of the auto save you just renamed as a regular save.
-restart the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
-Holding an Orgy/Gangbang in your strip club. I think this could work similar to the Amateur Stripper contest and re-use much of the same code. The idea is that you choose a girl working as a sex worker (with terminally high lewdness) and put her up for an orgy event taking place in one of your sex rooms at a set date. You can then choose who can attend the event from the pool of characters (such as men/women only, outsiders, known acquaintances, or employees of your club). Then when the event starts multiple people gather up (about 4-7), much like in an Amateur stripper event, and take turns having sex with the girl like in a threesome until all of them are satisfied (and the girl is filled with cum). The reward is that you get prestige and money for that event but it requires a girl with unnaturally high lewdness and low willpower/high looseness, which might not be that easy to find (I know I'll be cheating my ass off).
In a similar vein (not entirely similar, since it may or may not affect your club), when you are doing lewd stuff in public, a possibility of a third person "trying to tag along" might be an interesting idea. Correct stats (likes threesomes, casual sex, sex in public, lewdness high, possibly low honor, and so forth; has high attraction for at least one of the participants and already engaged in some more intimate stuff with them. Especially if both are your boyfriend/girlfriend and not rivals to each other) might freshen things up. Just like you join somebody skinny dipping at the park date.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes