Seeking Strip games with post-match action ?

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, i'm lookin for strip games with reward/punishment in the end (must have both variants).
Few good examples:

Trounce Tickle Tease - can be found on forum. Basically rock-paper-scissors game. 2 endings (1 for win and 1 for lose).

Magic Matchup - simple game, very easy to win, but there is always an option to lose. 3 endings, 2 for win

Spnati - strip poker, you lose - you masturbate. You win - other characters masturbate + you can choose ending (if defeated characters had any).

But please, no games like "High Stakes Blackjack With Jessenia". Too big boobs + on defeat you die. Meh. I know there is strip poker in "Summertime Saga", but it's nothing really great + there is this fat friend which is no (1 dick in strip poker is enough). In "Spaced Out" as far i know you can win or lose with step sister and you will get same scene...

Thanks in advance

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Rigoku
It's been a while since I played it, but there used to be a strip poker game w/endings in .

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I get a thing once in a while for stripping games. But there was no luck out of what you have listed here...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i was hoping to find this game here so i could down load it to keep the stuff i had open up. i also think they need to finish adding scene's to more of the caracthers but not that bad of a game also has guy and girl scene's. if you have sceen this game you now what is all in it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game i posted i wish had more sex scenes. the art could us some work but it's still a fun game.

kksge

May 10, 2024
look for Kiss Strip Poker, an opensource strip poker game and engine.
Some opponents have a spicy ending after the nude scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like games with alot of wemon but the problem with dateing sim's are all the girls and only one. real life that's fine but in a game i would at least like a harem rout too. lol