strip poker night at the inventory full save?

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
I doubt this belongs here but since i don't completely care I'll put it here anyway (unless a mod asks me to (re)move it)

anyone got a full spnati save? if you don't want to give it to me that's fine if you want a reason its because I'm not really into becoming a "god" at poker or anything i just want to have some laughs in the game and look at interactions between characters

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
What do you mean by a... full save? The only thing to like, 'unlock' in SPNATI is achievements and stuff. There's not like, hidden characters or something.

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
What do you mean by a... full save? The only thing to like, 'unlock' in SPNATI is achievements and stuff. There's not like, hidden characters or something.
all the epilogues and collectibles i like looking at the interactions of the characters but not you know learning poker or...getting lucky i dont have the brain power for that

[edit] im not at my computer all the time so don't expect fast replies

boogyman202

Jun 27, 2022
all the epilogues and collectibles i like looking at the interactions of the characters but not you know learning poker or...getting lucky i dont have the brain power for that

[edit] im not at my computer all the time so don't expect fast replies
yes thats what he means

n949

Sep 29, 2020
Not sure if you're still looking for this, but the development version of the game is available for free here:

It has more characters than the online version (either because they are not fully complete or not up to the current standard) and you can easily edit the "config.xml" file. To unlock all collectables set "<epilogues-unlocked>" to true, for all collectables set "<collectibles-unlocked>" to true. You can also enable cheats by setting "<debug>" to true and pressing Q in the game.

Reactions: js122212223