Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
605418_DemoEndScreen_clean.png

Overview:
Strip 'Em, is not just a poker game, it's a Fuck 'Em poker game, one where you get sexy ladies to play with you, and should you win, strip for you and even more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2020-07-14
Developer: DreamBig Games - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Sequel: Strip 'Em 2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - - -

Samken Thanks for the share

605412_Promo_Destiny_2.jpg 605414_Promo_Game_Lost_1.jpg 605416_Promo_Maddy_1.jpg 605417_Promo_Maddy_2.jpg 605404_Promo_Aiko_1.jpg 605405_Promo_Aiko_2.jpg 605406_Promo_Aiko_Amelia_1.jpg 605408_Promo_Aiko_Amelia_2.jpg 605409_Promo_Anna_Aiko_Amelia_1.jpg 605410_Promo_Anna_Aiko_Amelia_2.jpg 605411_Promo_Destiny_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Considering that this is using the Unreal Engine, there is no animation when the girls strip or have sex. What is the point of using it if you are just going to have static images. Also it is the most resource hog of an engine compared to other programs that are used.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
> Unreal Engine tag
> 3dcg

Ah well, my hopes for a new 3d game were crushed in a matter of seconds, but still, best of luck to you guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winbiscuit

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Considering that this is using the Unreal Engine, there is no animation when the girls strip or have sex. What is the point of using it if you are just going to have static images. Also it is the most resource hog of an engine compared to other programs that are used.
Actually, I have already proven that UE4, can and if used as it should uses fewer resources than RenPy and Unity Visual Novel ( the ones used my games like Man of the house and such ).
We haven't optimized this Demo, as it is just a demo build to test the Poker AI, mostly, but the final, full game will be optimized.

Reactions: hiya02

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I haven't played poker yet IRL but after awhile I managed to learn some basic stuff, so thank you DreamBig Games for the game which taught me about Texas hold-em poker :LOL:.
Man, if we were to actually implement a full Texas Hold'Em AI, it would not be so easy to actually fuck those ladies :D. Plus the development time would have been a whole lot longer :D .
What we have tried to do, was a fun, winnable and somewhat similar Texas Hold'Em strip poker game.

• Haha
Reactions: MLBnoob

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
> Unreal Engine tag
> 3dcg

Ah well, my hope for a new 3d game were crushed in a matter of seconds, but still, best of luck to you guys.
We are working on a 3D brothel simulator, but our animator/ 3D guy pulled out of the project, so now we are a bit stuck until finding a replacement.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Actually, I have already proven that UE4, can and if used as it should uses fewer resources than RenPy and Unity Visual Novel ( the ones used my games like Man of the house and such ).
We haven't optimized this Demo, as it is just a demo build to test the Poker AI, mostly, but the final, full game will be optimized.
On mu ultrabook Renpy uses around 1-20% CPU, but since you mostly play that statically, most of the time you are reading in those games. Unity is more resource heavy as my computer gets hot. But UE4 gets totally unplayable if it is fully animated. Fortunately since your game hasn't got any (apart from the card playing) it is playable. I tried playing the game "Slaves of Rome", the game couldn't even last a minute before it stopped functioning properly.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
On mu ultrabook Renpy uses around 1-20% CPU, but since you mostly play that statically, most of the time you are reading in those games. Unity is more resource heavy as my computer gets hot. But UE4 gets totally unplayable if it is fully animated. Fortunately since your game hasn't got any (apart from the card playing) it is playable. I tried playing the game "Slaves of Rome", the game couldn't even last a minute before it stopped functioning properly.
OK.
First thing: Do not compare Slavers of Rome with a VN :)). It stands to reason that that game is needier than a RenPy game.
If you want to really test this, download and run my VN: The Vloger ( in the link above ) and compare that to other RenPy or Unity VN's.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Resources are never my problem. Although my machine is a year old it handles everything I throw at it.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
---------------------------
DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.
OK

Yea, I cant be bothered to figure this out.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.
Which OS do you have?
Searching the message on the internet says it is a missing patch for Windows 7 SP1, I'm not sure how accurate this is.

The tattooed woman, is she optional?

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Which OS do you have?
Searching the message on the internet says it is a missing patch for Windows 7 SP1, I'm not sure how accurate this is.

The tattooed woman, is she optional?
It depends. IN the full game you can pick who to play against, in the Free Mode. IN the Story Mode, no, you need to beat her in order to progress the story.
But, the images can be skipped, if not to your liking.

Reactions: t727
Jun 22, 2017
up