drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
OK.
First thing: Do not compare Slavers of Rome with a VN :)). It stands to reason that that game is needier than a RenPy game.
If you want to really test this, download and run my VN: The Vloger ( in the link above ) and compare that to other RenPy or Unity VN's.
Tried out Vloger game, got a consistent CPU usage of 30-32% while I was doing nothing and pecking around 35% when going to other scenes. And the fan kicked in within a second of launch. Unreal Engine isn't friendly to laptops without a discrete video card. The game is still playable, it is just that the fan noise gets annoying and the computer gets too hot. RenPy doesn't to that to my system, that program only pushes the CPU when you change scenes, while reading scenes the CPU usage falls back down.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
while it could use some animations, it's a fun game up to this point.
*thumbs up for your effort* :)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Will you guys consider adding a female MC as well? I would absolutely love it if that happened. Get's some lesbian action going on win or lose. ;)

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Steam Keys giveaway:

I have a Steam keys giveaway going on.
Anyone who invites 4 friends on my discord channel ( ) will receive a free Steam Key for "Strip 'Em ".
All you need to do is to invite 4 friends, make sure they accept the invitation and say Hi ( or introduce themselves ) on the General Channel then let me know via PM that you have invited your 4 friends ( and give me their names ) and I will give you a key.
The same thing can apply to your friends if they invite other people.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Cannot lauch the game, there is an error message shows: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey,

There is a 50% discount on my games during the Steam Summer Sale from June 25th to July 9th!

Get it here:

(Gotta be logged in on Steam to see the link.)

Reactions: f95zone69

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Sale September.jpg
We would like to announce a FLASH SALE with a 70% DISCOUNT for
Cyndy

and Strip 'Em

The sale will start on 11 September and will end on 14 September.

If you would like to help us promote this sale, please UpVote it on RedIt :

Reactions: f95zone69