VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Strippers [v0.1] [Pervy Sage]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LouWill

Has potential but it needs work. For one, the moving text to image ratio is really high. We need more visual feedback especially because a lot of the time it's not just dialogue that's happening but also actions where the image is still the same. Script needs editing. Not just changes to grammar and spelling, but pacing as well. The premise is promising. Hopefully, dev can iron out the issues.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SlobKnob

Well, I am not in the habit of playing a 0.1 much less writing reviews. I was glad however that I gave this a try.

This VN is not big on intricate story yet. Perhaps a redeeming quality as it sets the scene and gets down to it. No senseless grinding here. You take on the role of a very successful middle aged businessman that needs some stress relief from work and home, so stops by a strip club where you have some connections. The club is trying out a new theme night and both patrons and dancers wear masks, despite which from her mannerisms and tattoos you notice one dancer to be your 18 year old daughter. This sets the moral choice of do you confront her (but still seems like the possibility of H scenes in later episodes with her), or do you seduce her (H scene now in this episode)? This episode has another H scene with another dancer as well.

Going forward, it seems like the MC's love interests will be the daughter, wife, dancers at the club (you talk to several others setting things up for other episodes), and your wife's work is shown with you chatting up the receptionist.

Pros: Good renders (see exception in Cons below) and cute girls . I don't remember seeing these models elsewhere. Good English. The story got to the hotness in short order not wasting my time. No grinding. Good set up for other cute girls in future installments. The narrative in the sex scenes I found to be very well done and arousing. The MC is definitely a dominant figure and wishes to plant his seed, the possibility of pregnancy being mentioned in one H scene. Overall I found the two H scenes in this 0.1 hot.

Cons: The pictures of the dancers on stage I found to be too dark, and the multi colored dance lighting to be distracting. Though I get that the creator was trying to have that dance floor atmosphere, even in real strip clubs you come to be able to clearly see the ladies, and certainly those of us playing this game want to be able to do the same. My other gripe, and I believe I read somewhere here that the creator was going to add these once he purchased the assets, was exchanged money being missing from a couple pictures and adding the cum finish to others. I personally like the creampie finishing of a sex scene and seeing the evidence of it after. Same if a BJ, see then swallow.

Conclusion: Glad I played this. As a 0.1 I was surprised at liking it, but it was short, sweet, and to the point leaving me excited to see more. I will probably support this creator, and as the two forms to do so listed here are not on the Patreon site , I am hopeful that they can deliver a product that is not watered down and sterilized to keep from getting shutdown at Patreon as we have all seen happen to other creators.

Wish List: Animations, though this gets the job done as is. And no animations is better than bad ones if the skill isn't there yet. And Pervy Sage, if you happen to read this I would love to see an option for the ladies to have a nice tasteful bush. :D~