Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone tell me how these "portrait" and "Bodies" download work? are there images I can preview for them? does this add actual pictures for the whole game or just sex scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me how these "portrait" and "Bodies" download work? are there images I can preview for them? does this add actual pictures for the whole game or just sex scenes?
Go in game and on the custom bar at the bottom you can see both Portrait and Bodies and once you click on one of them it will allow you to open the source folder and you need to copy and paste them in there and once you restart the game they will be there once you click on the Portrait or Bodies button.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Go in game and on the custom bar at the bottom you can see both Portrait and Bodies and once you click on one of them it will allow you to open the source folder and you need to copy and paste them in there and once you restart the game they will be there once you click on the Portrait or Bodies button.

Any recommendations on which packs to use?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any recommendations on which packs to use?
This is the one I use In one archive: and you can see it here:

It combines all that is here plus adds some more.

Are there any cheats?
You should read the first post more.;)

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
You should read the first post more.;)
Ah thanks. I usually look for separate cheat section in a post, didn't expect it to be listed with other basic info. Cheers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to add this portraits e body to game. I don't know how i doing this
Is the default starting slave not suppose to have a portrait, because mine didn't?
Yes it is normal not to have a portrait for them until you add a Portrait and Body pack, only the main 9 girls have them and any others you must install the packs for it.

First go here and download these
Then unpack them and copy to clipboard.

Start up game and chose 1 girl and click on Strive 2019-02-09 10-17-56-39.jpg then click on Strive 2019-02-09 10-17-59-66.jpg then click on Strive 2019-02-09 10-18-03-99.jpg past your files here and let them overwrite the folders and now you can scroll down to the race you want and then choose a pic.

(((The pic's will show up as soon as you move the bar down.))) ((((You may need to restart the game for them to show up.))))

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
Yes it is normal not to have a portrait for them until you add a Portrait and Body pack, only the main 9 girls have them and any others you must install the packs for it.

First go here and download these
Then unpack them and copy to clipboard.

Start up game and chose 1 girl and click on View attachment 242445 then click on View attachment 242446 then click on View attachment 242447 past your files here and let them overwrite the folders and now you can scroll down to the race you want and then choose a pic.

(((The pic's will show up as soon as you move the bar down.)))
Thank you kindly for descriptive explanation

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Do you guys know of games similar to this one ? I really like it and would be more than glad to find more !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you guys know of games similar to this one ? I really like it and would be more than glad to find more !
This is the only one of its type that I know of but there is HHS+ you may want to try.

Just make sure you include the patches I uploaded for it.

Also Haramase Simulator you may like.

Reactions: MidaHanna

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys how do I do Ayda's route?
You must first rescue her when the time comes by helping the Elves.
Then go back to Gron and her shop and now you start her quest.

ADD:
I hope this comes to pass.

Hi Maverik any way you could add more "intimacy" for the girls, they only ask for it once and never again on level up. Would love to see them ask for it more often on level up. Also could you put in the place of asking only once for "intimacy" to ask to have a child only once. This is for both Strive 4 Power and Strive2 please.

1h

I might rework the request system slightly. Thanks for the tip

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
You must first rescue her when the time comes by helping the Elves.
Then go back to Gron and her shop and now you start her quest.

ADD:
I hope this comes to pass.
No matter how many times I go back to Gron or her shop, it's not triggering. I'm already done with the main quest

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes