scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No matter how many times I go back to Gron or her shop, it's not triggering. I'm already done with the main quest
When you go back to her shop in Gorn, is she there? If not, I suppose you have sided with the humans and she is dead.

You can speak with her in Gorn even before the final battle: if you accept her conditions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attach your save or open it with a text editor, find the string
Code:
"sidequests":{"ayda":
and post what number you see next.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
You are supposed to be able to find wild dragonkin, seraph, gnomes, centaur and orcs in the Mountain region, however it's impossible to find anything other than harpies. To fix it, go to (game folder)/files/scripts and edit the file explorationregions.gd. In section for the mountains, in the line "Enemies" change the (value ='harpy') into (value = 'monstergirl'). This will cause the wild enemy spawns to contain any of the region monsters from just harpies. I also suggest lowering the weight of the cougar encounter becouse these are way too common and annoying while farming for those dragons.

the file can be edited with a normal notepad however you're better to use notepad++ if you don't want eye cancer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You are supposed to be able to find wild dragonkin, seraph, gnomes, centaur and orcs in the Mountain region, however it's impossible to find anything other than harpies. To fix it, go to (game folder)/files/scripts and edit the file explorationregions.gd. In section for the mountains, in the line "Enemies" change the (value ='harpy') into (value = 'monstergirl'). This will cause the wild enemy spawns to contain any of the region monsters from just harpies. I also suggest lowering the weight of the cougar encounter becouse these are way too common and annoying while farming for those dragons.

the file can be edited with a normal notepad however you're better to use notepad++ if you don't want eye cancer.
Go to the sea.
I got my first one (dragonkin) with 100 beauty without any traits at all at the sea.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer in the last few pages. I distinctly remember someone sharing that the creator of this game was putting Strive for power on hold as he was going to work on another game so I stopped following but I notice this game has still gotten numerous updates... did he change his mind and is still working on strive-for-power?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
They can't spawn as travelers but as captive in bandit camps. Same deal with the camps located in the marsh.
That is true but the chances for anything decent being held captive is quite low, they are mostly dirty humans with bad stats. As for Seraphs they were so rare that I haven't seen any in my multiple playthroughs until I fixed the spawn in the Mountans, even though they are supposed to be mid-level races. The main thing is still Dragonkin, they used to be just as rare until they were added as a dedicated encounter to the new end-game area.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Fuck sake... they should give some entry level quests before just handing out shit there's NO way you can do at the beginning. And god damn your people must have a fucking feast every meal the way they go through food. Logistics in this game needs some serious balancing. And FAR more entry level content as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer in the last few pages. I distinctly remember someone sharing that the creator of this game was putting Strive for power on hold as he was going to work on another game so I stopped following but I notice this game has still gotten numerous updates... did he change his mind and is still working on strive-for-power?
No he did not change his mind because the game was done and he was just waiting of players to find bugs to fix.

He is still working on Strive2 and he is bringing over some aspects of what is in this game.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Fuck sake... they should give some entry level quests before just handing out shit there's NO way you can do at the beginning. And god damn your people must have a fucking feast every meal the way they go through food. Logistics in this game needs some serious balancing. And FAR more entry level content as well.
Just get yourself or your party to lvl 3 and unlock mindblast, after that you can't lose any fight even when heavily outnumbered. Slaves get exp when working so they will reach the level faster than your main char. Improve the relevant stats of slaves that forage and hunt so that they bring in more food. Hunting gives you not only food but also Supplies which your slave working at the market will automatically sell. With a party of 2-3 lvl 3 slaves you can easily go to the woods and search for a fairy for the quest. Don't sell your slaves to the market and instead to the private buyers you'll get loads of more cash and should never worry about money.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You just need to skip the first 2 bandit groups and hit the 3rd one, you will need to run a lot until you can gain a level or 2 and some more cash.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
That is true but the chances for anything decent being held captive is quite low, they are mostly dirty humans with bad stats. As for Seraphs they were so rare that I haven't seen any in my multiple playthroughs until I fixed the spawn in the Mountans, even though they are supposed to be mid-level races. The main thing is still Dragonkin, they used to be just as rare until they were added as a dedicated encounter to the new end-game area.
In deeper regions' bandit camps I've never had any issues finding good Seraphs or Dragonkins.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There's a glitch in chatting with the girls that drops the counter to zero in 1 to 2 clicks in the meeting.
What meeting and screenshots would help.

I just got through playing from start to finish and never had a problem in the story mode.

There is a bug in sandbox mode though of not being able to leave Frostford.

Aug 13, 2017
What meeting and screenshots would help.

I just got through playing from start to finish and never had a problem in the story mode.

There is a bug in sandbox mode though of not being able to leave Frostford.
In story mode and sandbox one click clears the whole counter with all slaves I've tried.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In story mode and sandbox one click clears the whole counter with all slaves I've tried.
I just tried all features for that and not one problem did i have.

You either got a bad download or I hope you did not overwrite the old files with the new because it has changed some.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
When you go back to her shop in Gorn, is she there? If not, I suppose you have sided with the humans and she is dead.

You can speak with her in Gorn even before the final battle: if you accept her conditions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attach your save or open it with a text editor, find the string
Code:
"sidequests":{"ayda":
and post what number you see next.
Saved Ayda, finished main quest, waited 7 days, still none. Did the program just skipped?

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes