EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1718468_1fbV4x.png

Overview:
A tech demo of sequel for Strive for Power. This game represents core changes and mechanics of the second game, but does not represent main gameplay focus or content and should be treated as rough ideas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: Maverik - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2a
Language: English
Prequel: Strive for Power
Other Games: Displaced
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win64
: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
- ART MEGA-PACK - MANSION SPACE

SQjbJL.jpg KHLj7l.png j3qTSX.png sgy3Jt.png Zb7wJe.png WzFJJH.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zinzan

Feb 16, 2019
Loved the first game modded it to the best of my abilities, hoping for even greater heights with more customisation, characters, quests and more beautiful art.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
One of the largest problems in my opinion with the original was a kind of bad UI, text didn't scale well in it and would leave the boxes, overlapping popups, seems this one is continuing the bad UI.
And I agree to this maverick needs to check his scaling. Game has so much potential though.

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
[Just wanted to post this here in case anyone else encounters this problem.]
My game started off with a bug in which it wouldn't full screen all the way and I couldn't see the menu options.
bug.png
I resolved the issue by *luckily* clicking options on the far left and then I was able to select Graphics > (disable) Full Screen. Enabling Full Screen again has no issues.
If this issue is common and hard to resolve, I'd suggest that the dev makes it so that the game starts off Windowed rather than Full Screen.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Everythings seems fine but the UI is abit confusing tho, hope the game will be more sucessful than the 1st one with more story and Unique characters.

flaby228

Dec 27, 2017
[Just wanted to post this here in case anyone else encounters this problem.]
My game started off with a bug in which it wouldn't full screen all the way and I couldn't see the menu options.
I resolved the issue by *luckily* clicking options on the far left and then I was able to select Graphics > (disable) Full Screen. Enabling Full Screen again has no issues.
If this issue is common and hard to resolve, I'd suggest that the dev makes it so that the game starts off Windowed rather than Full Screen.
had the same problem but I couldn't click options as for me more of the window was cut off was able to fix by pressing the tab key (tab toggles fullscreen) hope this helps anyone who has the same problem

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Realy looking forward to this, Strive was one of the exeptions in this genre of games to actualy get a completed status, and was realy good. Combat wasn't tedious like in some, and it had a nice managment part without it too becoming just a bore.

Looking forward to a sequel. Good luck.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes