VN - Ren'Py - Strong Desire [v0.5.1.1] [TheBlueInk]

1. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

Sadly, this game is a dud.
    It has a lot of the stuff I like, harem, incest, many differently looking possible LIs, but what looks good on paper isn't on the screen.

Where is the fun in a harem, when every girl instantly wants to bang the MC?
    Even the family of his fiancee, even his own family.

There is no seduction, there are no morals which should be a hindrance, until the desire becomes too much. No, either the women are ALREADY having sex with the guy or they get wet the moment they see him.
    Coneveniently the fiancée is a cuckqueen and none of the other ladies have ANY problem sharing their man.

That's just so boring. And it's honestly something that I don't understand at all. How can anybody find a set-up like that erotic?
    I mean, yes, theoretically if the sex scenes were the absolute best and just sexy as hell with lots of great renders and even better narration, then maybe the lame, non-existing build-up could get a pass, but they are just alright, nothing special at all.

There are so many good examples of how to slowly build up the relationships, how to have the MC seduce every girl, that I'm just confused why anyone would want to play or develop a game like this.
    I wanted to like this game so badly, but it just is like watered-down soup. Bland, luke-warm and almost tasteless.

Okay, let me go through it step by step.
    The renders are alright, as are the models, they are serviceable and get some points for being relatively diverse in body and looks.
    The writing is, sadly, serviceable at best, reading it, you don't have much of a reaction to it, it's not spicy or sexy at all.
    The set-up, while not original, is perfectly fine, but the execution leaves everything to be desired.

This is basically just a fantasy for those who want to play a character who is magically so hot that every single girl instantly wants to be with him. There is no rivalry, there is no need for him to try to woo someone. There exists no other man but him, and the women only have eyes for him.
    I guess if that is all you want in a game, then this is for you, for the rest of us, who actually want to have something happen, have a bit of development that boils down to more than who will the MC add to his harem this time, the game is nothing.

If at least the MC had some form of powers that could explain it a bit, or if his character was actually interesting and likeable, but he is a douche, nothing more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kimhuynjoong

+ The remake is amazing, the girls are so beautiful and attractive! The options in the game are great, option my favorite is the cum inside all girl...
    + Story is good
    + harem, no need to repeat game multiple times to see all the content
  3. 3.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

I really tried to get into the game, but it's really hard to do so with constant grammatical errors, typos, average writing and a generic plot. Even the MC is generic. The standard young looking hairless standard model. There is nothing unique or special about him or the game in any way. It really is just another average harem game. The only thing that could be considered "unique" is that your Fiancé is a "cuckquean" and wants you to bang the girls. Other than that, there's nothing really to write home about. If you want to play another harem game with generic and average plot, girls, mc, writing, and sex mechanics then this is another one for your pile. If you are looking for something unique or different then you won't find it here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MixQQ

+ cuckquean gf - still rare thing in this genre
    + cool mc, assertive, likable, definitely not a wimp or brainless idiot
    + for now (v0.4) there is no lesbian action. Good to see avn without that stuff, it's very rare and refreshing
    + story is not bad
    + renders
    + music
    + harem, no need to repeat game multiple times to see all the content

Relaxing game without any unnecessary drama, easy 5 stars from me
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Saphfire

It´s an (optional incest) harem game. So far, nothing to get exicted about.
    One thing that´s different is that the fiance is a
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders are very good, the models are beautiful and differ in size and shape. Animations are decent, not top.
    The mysterious setting is interesting.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deboksi

I like the direction this game is taking,
    this is one of those rare harem settings where, NOT every girl is bisexual and you are just a toy they pass around, maybe let you watch if you are a good boy. Seriously im sick of that shit. Its absolutely lazy writing, so im glad this isn't one.

-Story is pretty decent, i can see how much research dev is putting in so entire world build around it immersive as possible.
    -Visuals pretty high standard. There is some fucked animations, but i learned for a fact dev is meticulously working on it. Its not even terribly important if the writing is good.
    -Well made MC whom isn't just one dimensional horny lil shit, its not that he is not horny, he's got all the qualities to build an harem.

Overall positives outweigh the negatives by far.
    Only problems you would have with this game if you tried to hate it reeeally hard, would be ;
    -Way too many absent father figures. But given, MILF enjoyers will beg you for every milf in the game to be in the LI list it is understandable.
    -Weird pacing. Not talking about jumping week forward. Thats actually good thing for the story. If i wanted to play day by day, i would play sanbox game. Real problem with the pacing is someone says something or knows something, MC is very interested having the conversation about it, but it wont be brought up for a long while.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    give it too much space, then it becomes like " oh yeah, there was that thing we were supposed to talk, sure"
    -If you really hate seeing pregnant women first of all, what the fuck is wrong with you.
    you shouldnt touch this game.
    Outside of these. Go ahead, enjoy. It will only get better from here.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Gimpster

im torn with this one ... the models are all fantastic and i like the writing and main plot .. problem is it has some of the worst animations i have ever seen ... still saying that im gonna follow the game its just one of those that gets your attention
  8. 5.00 star(s)

robertfierce

A mix of all the games I like, it's got everything from a powerful MC that's not a whimp to a whole harem of women around you, a fiance that is ok to be a Cuckqueen, good models ingame, an actual storyline, and it's suspenseful. Animations could use a little work and more detail but I guess that can come later on. Would subscribe 100% if this gets updated regularly
  9. 4.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

Pretty straight forward and light AVN.

Now you can bang even 2 families. Well, technically in future releases.

Dev, for the love of god remove those "haha", "hehe" from sentences. MC sounds like a retard. Gladly there's not much of that.

Current version 0.3b isnt too long, maybe 1-1.5 hours.

Transitions to animations are laggy. RTX 2060.

Music is appreciated.

Try it, folks.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

abc12

Really nice game and game will be developing in really god way. Love your content and the character build up. Hope it'll continue like that. Waiting for mother-in-law, the boss and both sister-in-law content.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4671174

Okay, the models are looking great. That being said I am giving this game a 5-star rating as it has a good potential to grow into something much more. The animation style is unique and has a good flavor to add to this game.
    I look forward to the upcoming updates and new content.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Upbutte

Why do I keep doing this to myself? I come to this site thinking I am only going to download 4.5 stars with lots of reviews, then I see pregnancy in the tag line and immediately start the download. There must be something wrong with me. Anyway, if you love bad writing, clunky animations and being frustrated by cute models that suffer from bad writing and clunky animations, hit download now. If you are tired of characters that are 'GoOd At BuSiNeSs' or 'My WiFe LoVeS tHe IdEa Of Me Fu$kInG mY sIsTeR', do your IP provider a favor and save your download data.

If anyone ever needs a script writer or proofreader for their VNs, email me. I have actually interacted in the world and understand basic human interactions.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

feier

[v0.3a]
    I liked the game, it has good potential. The redesigned models look nice, the sex scenes are well written, the only thing is that they are quite short, the dialogs are nice to read and also it's harem and incest. The only minor downside is the quality of the animations
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Ceesko

had a good premise at the beginning, but now the cheating aspect is entirely gone because the dev forced fiancé to know and agree to all MC escapades. The thrill is not there anymore. Also WAY TO MANY characters introduced way too faast. The dev should have focused on Anna family and thats it.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

[v0.3a]

Just another run-of-the-mill harem visual novel; you've played one you've played them all.

The story's non-existent, the pacing's a mess, the dialogue's bloated and lacks fluency, the music's generic, the women are all samey and forgettable (and they're all introduced practically simultaneously so I constantly forgot who was who), and the MC is a directionless boring pushover who has absolutely no agency or concrete goals and thus is just led around by the nose to wherever the plot or the women need him at.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

As 0.3 this was a good surprise.
    It might be too early to be sure yet, but it looks like going on a good direction.

The reworked scenes are great, and even the old ones were ok.
    Animation is good.
    Story is ok and while not the best part of the game, is above average for a harem game.
    The way cheating/strong desire and some other point work might be a problem later (blocking choices), but so far it is interesting.

There is a wide variety of LIs so far,
    My only worry is that with the time it takes to do an update and how many LI there are, we may end up with a way too long cycle without getting meaningful progress. But that's for the developer to worry xD

So far, it has been a great experience
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Summertime Nickname

Everything about the game is great. It has a great story, good graphics. Dialogues are not drawn out, there is a dynamic of events. Characters are still a lot of probably - but they can still be kept in memory. Most of all in the game I liked the dialogs and graphics. Dialogues are not the limit of perfection - but still oyaen and very good. The game has a lot to look at in the current version. I had a lot of fun playing it and I can recommend it to you.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Interesting game, well structured, one of the few where in a couple we don't transform the woman into the usual slutty sexual object, with the excuse of being open-minded, I don't give a 5 because I find a single chapter after 5 or 6 weeks reductive, which It takes you back to playing the game from the beginning. I hope for something more substantial in the next updates.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Badjourasmix

This review is for the 0.3a verion:
    The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars right now is because the old models in chapter 2 haven't been reworked yet. Other than that, I think it's a solid harem game.
    The main girl is a cuckqueen which I think we need more of in adult games.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Forgotted

It's extremely boring.
    The MC has hair that stands straight up and the personality of a piece of cardboard. He doesn't know what's going on, can't stand up for himself, and so forth.

While the girls look pretty, they all, including the MC, always just have a deadpan almost creepy look to their faces. Expressions never change other than occasionally the mouth will open but the rest of the face stays the same much like a ventriloquist's dummy.

None of them blink, their hair points the wrong direction when they are laying down.

One scene the MC says he was about to get up from sleeping to go to work, and the very next thing he says is that he got up a few hours too early...

I understand it's a slow moving story but it's really boring too.

About the only thing going for it are the good looks of the girls, good skin textures and not orange peely.. Good colors as well.

Any way....