Strong male character

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey, its been a long time since i wanted to play as a strong male character, kinda evil ( choices are a big part of what i " want " ) like some anime/manga characters such as : Kazuma in Kaze no stigma or Guts in Berserk.

A character that really dont care that much about making the world better , just living his own life, deciding if you want to spare or kill your opponents ( like undertale ) with some romance/girlfriend and actual possibility to really defend what he cares about and not just get knocked down and nothing to do, But i didnt found any games with that , so if you know games that contains some ( or all ) of this , im all ears :D ( Adult games talking of course :p )

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Dreaming Of Dana. There are a few scenes where you CAN be submissive, but you don't have to. For the rest you're mostly dominant.

Pretty much every mind control/corruption game. (Deviant Discoveries, Super Powered, Lab Rats to name a few. They all basically include you forcing women to do what you want, for the sole reason to get your dick wet)

Dreams of Desire. Play as some dude that influences women in his vicinity through their dreams.

Every Slave Maker game. (Slave Maker, Jack O' Nine Tails, Sim Brothel, etc.)

Of course there's several Visual Novels as well, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Dreaming Of Dana. There are a few scenes where you CAN be submissive, but you don't have to. For the rest you're mostly dominant.

Pretty much every mind control/corruption game. (Deviant Discoveries, Super Powered, Lab Rats to name a few. They all basically include you forcing women to do what you want, for the sole reason to get your dick wet)

Dreams of Desire. Play as some dude that influences women in his vicinity through their dreams.

Every Slave Maker game. (Slave Maker, Jack O' Nine Tails, Sim Brothel, etc.)

Of course there's several Visual Novels as well, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.
Thanks for the answer but i dont want to exploit women or be dominant in games , i just dont wanna play a max from bb , I try to identify myself to the character when i play or watch something, i dont wanna force any women with mind thing, i dont like it, Strong doesnt mean dominant to me, wish i had an exemple to give you in games but i cant recall any sadly :/

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
So with strong you mean? Physically strong? Or just willful? I guess Son of a Bitch, might be your thing. Have a little of everything, and don't force you into any direction you don't already want to go.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the answer but i dont want to exploit women or be dominant in games , i just dont wanna play a max from bb , I try to identify myself to the character when i play or watch something, i dont wanna force any women with mind thing, i dont like it, Strong doesnt mean dominant to me, wish i had an exemple to give you in games but i cant recall any sadly :/
Then try Dreaming Of Dana. That might be you thing. Even though the MC is dominant, everything is consensual. Tell us what you thought of it and maybe we can pinpoint something that's more to you liking.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
So with strong you mean? Physically strong? Or just willful? I guess Son of a Bitch, might be your thing. Have a little of everything, and don't force you into any direction you don't already want to go.
My bad i didnt really go into details, Strong physically maybe but not a whimp , the kind of guy that just dont let anyone stomps him and do whatever he wants when he wants, because in all the games i played, the closest potential alpha would be the mc from girlfriend amnesia since you can defend your gf even its useless anyway

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Then try Dreaming Of Dana. That might be you thing. Even though the MC is dominant, everything is consensual. Tell us what you thought of it and maybe we can pinpoint something that's more to you liking.
Ill give it a shot thanks :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yep, I agree. Son of the bitch is the game.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Let me see if I understand you right. You want a guy, that is at least buff. You want alpha, but want to have the option of caring or domineering, instead of just "bow woman!"?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Let me see if I understand you right. You want a guy, that is at least buff. You want alpha, but want to have the option of caring or domineering, instead of just "bow woman!"?
Thats exactly what i want ^^

Jul 1, 2017
i played it until the bdsm came out , and to me the mc is just a kid but thanks ^^

What scene do you mean? Because I would swear that there is none of that type, and if there is probably jumped because I do not like it as is the case of buying those fetish costumes, personally I do not care that the character is small but how it acts and seduces, size is a simple stereotype because being a alpha does not mean being big that people confuse

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Thats exactly what i want ^^
Not really all that many games out there, that can give you that. I can't think of one where you can choose, at least on an individual basis, how to proceed with each character. As in be loving, dominating, ignoring. By far most of the games out there are pretty fixed. I guess what you might look for is either something like Artificial Academy or something like it. A life sim.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
What scene do you mean? Because I would swear that there is none of that type, and if there is probably jumped because I do not like it as is the case of buying those fetish costumes, personally I do not care that the character is small but how it acts and seduces, size is a simple stereotype because being a alpha does not mean being big that people confuse
BDSM was not the word sorry, but all the costumes thing and the mc getting fkced by kelly ( its optional i know ) really turned me down, and yeah i dont mean sizewise but the mc of the twist doesnt really match my description as a man but hes just a young adult i guess

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Not really all that many games out there, that can give you that. I can't think of one where you can choose, at least on an individual basis, how to proceed with each character. As in be loving, dominating, ignoring. By far most of the games out there are pretty fixed. I guess what you might look for is either something like Artificial Academy or something like it. A life sim.
Yup i played Artificial academy 2 a long time ago , and even tho theres no real choices like you can find in rpg/renpy games ( its really rare ) the game fits what i seek really well but i didnt find any in rpg/renpy or unity

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I do believe Free Cities would be something right down your alley. You rule a part of a free city, can take over more parts, have fights with outside areas and your harem of girls can be subdued by many means - even by care and love.

There are events that leave you a lot of choices how you want to handle them - from brutal to witty and cowardly.

David Jensen

Apr 24, 2019
i really feel like what you are describing is very similar to divine adventure
cause i really love that game
not because it has the best sex or the best animation
but because it shows a great mc
the mc is so strong he doesnt have to train much and no one in the universe can beat him
he is kinda cocky too or you could choose to be cocky
he is not very dominating cause he is a god so he doesnt have to be
wish there was more games like it thou

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
My bad i didnt really go into details, Strong physically maybe but not a whimp , the kind of guy that just dont let anyone stomps him and do whatever he wants when he wants, because in all the games i played, the closest potential alpha would be the mc from girlfriend amnesia since you can defend your gf even its useless anyway
Try Thug Hero Party. It's about a hero who goes to a party. People call him a thug because he is too alpha. He will defend his girlfriend and sister from the evil people at the party.

jk. don't play this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Aiden