Seeking Struggle against animated (fetish?) grapple attacks

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
I love games which include a female opponent who has some sort of grapple/pin/etc move that steadily depletes your health, and unless you manage to escape from it, you lose.

I pretty much love all variations of that, including normal wrestling submissions, fetish grapples (for example facesitting) and continuous trampling. I also like sexual grapples where you lose if you cum, as long as it's not straight rape (for example footjob).

As evidenced in the title, that doesn't go for games where the experience is just a static image. I like to see the move in motion, even if the animation is just a couple of frames.

Examples include the games of ZGreatMagician (where I absolutely love the fact that the vampires regain their health through their leeching grapples) , Toffi-sama, Boko877, Bo Wei (kinda) ,ExcessM and Erocabin, and gems like , , Succubus Maze, Guilty Hell and Heroine Rumble.

Thank you in advance!

Shode

Oct 25, 2018
I've only played Monster.Girl.Quest.Paradox.RPG, but in that the female enemies will occasionally swoop in and damage your main character with sexual attacks, or put you in a grapple that you need to be freed from by the rest of your party. As I understand it there's a lot of games in the series, I haven't played most of them, but maybe check it out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I love games which include a female opponent who has some sort of grapple/pin/etc move that steadily depletes your health, and unless you manage to escape from it, you lose...
A lot (maybe all) of the adult Japanese have the grapple thing. Two games I remember the names of are and the beat 'em up Fairy Fighting (bit too extreme for me but great pixel animation).

Edit - Fairy Fighting was here all along.

Last edited:

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
I love games which include a female opponent who has some sort of grapple/pin/etc move that steadily depletes your health, and unless you manage to escape from it, you lose.

I pretty much love all variations of that, including normal wrestling submissions, fetish grapples (for example facesitting) and continuous trampling. I also like sexual grapples where you lose if you cum, as long as it's not straight rape (for example footjob).

As evidenced in the title, that doesn't go for games where the experience is just a static image. I like to see the move in motion, even if the animation is just a couple of frames.

Examples include the games of ZGreatMagician (where I absolutely love the fact that the vampires regain their health through their leeching grapples) , Toffi-sama, Boko877, Bo Wei (kinda) ,ExcessM and Erocabin, and gems like , , Succubus Maze, Guilty Hell and Heroine Rumble.

Thank you in advance!
Try this version

Vampire game. Dont press up when in grapple you stunned or restrained (blue status icon) try to use skill restoration every time you can, youll gain stats throgh it, vampires sucking stats and gaining levels if you mistaken. More on uponherlips in game section, there is mod of mod of this game with additional conent

Reactions: Mardion

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
Try this version

Vampire game. Dont press up when in grapple you stunned or restrained (blue status icon) try to use skill restoration every time you can, youll gain stats throgh it, vampires sucking stats and gaining levels if you mistaken. More on uponherlips in game section, there is mod of mod of this game with additional conent
link is broken. can you say the name of the game?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
link is broken. can you say the name of the game?

Read readme to know a way to play it, cose its very differrent and hard than original game and remake. I modded it to my own tastes and ideas on what i like. You may try find original, simplier game without mods "Abandoned City" by Zgreatmagician. For now he working in another direction with unity

lzx

Jul 19, 2020

Read readme to know a way to play it, cose its very differrent and hard than original game and remake. I modded it to my own tastes and ideas on what i like. You may try find original, simplier game without mods "Abandoned City" by Zgreatmagician. For now he working in another direction with unity
That file in mega has been removed again...... would you mind reuploading it? I've just played the original version, never tried the modded one.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
That file in mega has been removed again...... would you mind reuploading it? I've just played the original version, never tried the modded one.

Its cose im trying to fix some bugs. Every time i find a new one understanding that game doesnt work as mentioned, so im updating file on mega, but mega not updating, it removing the file with its unique link and creating a new one with new link.

About link: last version, not tested even dont know is it possible to walk through, read "readme" there i wrote almost all that you need to know to play this. For a fun there a few saves

otuzbir

May 5, 2018

Its cose im trying to fix some bugs. Every time i find a new one understanding that game doesnt work as mentioned, so im updating file on mega, but mega not updating, it removing the file with its unique link and creating a new one with new link.

About link: last version, not tested even dont know is it possible to walk through, read "readme" there i wrote almost all that you need to know to play this. For a fun there a few saves
Link broken