RPGM - Struggle Simulator [v1.15] [nomaaaaa]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Untamed

Never would I have thought I'd be so attracted to characters with such simplistic character design.
    Nomaaaaa puts much love and care into the gameplay mechanics and there are many types of vore themes for a connoisseur like me to enjoy.
    The game welcomes its players with the option to turn off scat or keep it turned on, rather than having it on by default and making players have to search for the option to turn it off.
    I look forward to many updates of this game, so I ask of those who like the game to please support Nomaaaaa on their patreon or otherwise.
    Thanks for checking out this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Have to be honest, this game is not the best. Now, to make it clear, I really enjoy vore. Just really enjoy that type of entertainment and this game does have vore.

The problem is the game lacks anything else. All the characters are black and white so their is a lack of good artwork to enjoy with the game. That, and the black and white NPC's stick out like a sore thumb against the backdrop of the colorful town. The 'combat' is slightly fun with wiggling inside a predators belly but not much to it. No story to feel like your life is in danger. No lore to how everything works. No memorable characters except for perhaps the artwork is distinct between predators.