Struggling to remember the name of a game.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I played a game a few weeks back, and I can't remember the name of it now!

The main things I remember are:
-there was H-attacks in combat.
-It was in Japanese
-Made in RPGMaker
-It focused heavily on hypnosis/mind control with robots and machines attaching to your character to mind control them.
-There were other enemies too, but only the robots come to mind.
-It was a Japanese anime art style.
-I think it's a fairly recent game.

Sorry I can't even remember what the heroine looks like. A bit portion of the game was trying to keep your character from falling under their mind control while trying to destroy the enemies at the same time.

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
I played a game a few weeks back, and I can't remember the name of it now!

The main things I remember are:
-there was H-attacks in combat.
-It was in Japanese
-Made in RPGMaker
-It focused heavily on hypnosis/mind control with robots and machines attaching to your character to mind control them.
-There were other enemies too, but only the robots come to mind.
-It was a Japanese anime art style.
-I think it's a fairly recent game.

Sorry I can't even remember what the heroine looks like. A bit portion of the game was trying to keep your character from falling under their mind control while trying to destroy the enemies at the same time.
I know this game! I'm looking for it as we speak, but I can't remember the name. It did get an English translation on here, I just can't remember it. Did you have any luck finding it?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I know this game! I'm looking for it as we speak, but I can't remember the name. It did get an English translation on here, I just can't remember it. Did you have any luck finding it?
Yes! The game is