Indoril Nerevar

Nov 19, 2018
"This time we added 3 new female outfits and one for males. I also finally added the dungeon, you can access it from the small door behind Bea in the house. For now all it does is train obedience, but I also added some downsides to having people with low obedience when they are unhappy."

Here is the link to the .

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
"This time we added 3 new female outfits and one for males. I also finally added the dungeon, you can access it from the small door behind Bea in the house. For now all it does is train obedience, but I also added some downsides to having people with low obedience when they are unhappy."

Here is the link to the .
yes, but did they fix any of the bugs yet? :3

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
How do you get B.CH's Original clothes????????
I don't think you can, it only appears on her - likewise with other "celeb" characters.
You could technically pull it from the raw code, but implementing it as it's own clothing would probably be a challenge without flash knowledge.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I don't think you can, it only appears on her - likewise with other "celeb" characters.
You could technically pull it from the raw code, but implementing it as it's own clothing would probably be a challenge without flash knowledge.
Yeh, I need to know how to put it back on just her; could you tell me how?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Yeh, I need to know how to put it back on just her; could you tell me how?
Lol you took it off? I guess I shouldn't be surprised you can't put it back on. Going to assume you actually can't.

Indoril Nerevar

Nov 19, 2018
yes, but did they fix any of the bugs yet? :3
None of the bugs has been fixed and I don't think the "dev" is ever going to fix them. There seems to be a new bug as well making everyone sad. "Sorry messed something up in the daily reports that was making every strumpet sad and basically screwing with everything. I also changed the dungeon to not use stamina, but if you discipline too much if might have the opposite effect and the strumpet will start to resent you. " I will upload the new "fixed" version tomorrow, if I remember :)

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
1. Occasionally with one particular animation, all strumpets take on the appearance of the default strumpet at character creation. This is fixed only when you select the option to remove the character's clothes.

Then it reverts to the strumpet's original appearance. Does anyone else have this problem?????

2 . Also, is Internet the right software to use for this game? I've tried all other "SWF Players" but they all seem to be playing the introduction music all the time during the regular game. You know, the one with the Cello, during the story.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
2 . Also, is Internet the right software to use for this game? I've tried all other "SWF Players" but they all seem to be playing the introduction music all the time during the regular game. You know, the one with the Cello, during the story.
When it comes to downloaded .swf files, you should generally use a standalone player.
I shared my portable flash player on post . I've never had any issues with the music.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. Occasionally with one particular animation, all strumpets take on the appearance of the default strumpet at character creation. This is fixed only when you select the option to remove the character's clothes.

Then it reverts to the strumpet's original appearance. Does anyone else have this problem?????

I made a post a few back with a list of 2,390 bugs that can be found in this game. Amazingly, I forgot to mention that one.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
None of the bugs has been fixed and I don't think the "dev" is ever going to fix them. There seems to be a new bug as well making everyone sad. "Sorry messed something up in the daily reports that was making every strumpet sad and basically screwing with everything. I also changed the dungeon to not use stamina, but if you discipline too much if might have the opposite effect and the strumpet will start to resent you. " I will upload the new "fixed" version tomorrow, if I remember :)
we real sad bois now :(

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
uhhh... you should definitely use the legitimate adobe player.
I'll upload my copy of v26 if you want it. Just right click on any .swf file, and use "open with" or even "set default program" then navigate to the flash player.
Shouldn't have any problems after that.
Feel free to scan the exe with virustotal or whatever else. I've been using this same player for years.
This is exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you very much sir!

Reactions: Prick

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
The Patreon page mentions a hotfix, 2.781 posted on 18th February, doesn't that fixes some bugs? I've been playing the 2.78 and I don't know how to keep the mood up, it goes all the way left from the bar up to the other side of the screen. I think it's caused by the a message saying "nothing happened today" but it also says that someone tried to flee.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
The issue of "undefined" purchases still persists. I have used a forum approved swf player too. I think it happens whenever I load a save from text.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
This game is pretty sweet. It's like simsbro but with better graphics. I wish there was kissing, orgy animations and battle sex animations. The fact it's such a light weight program makes this a great gem.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
2.79 Is just a bugfix and, quoting the dev ''Oh and 3 male outfit... ''

At the very least the dungeon thingy keeps my hopes that the game still has potential to keep upgrading (And no, no matter how many costumes there are, the game still feels boring after like 2 minutes into)

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Strange, sometimes button to release strumpet doesn't work at all. :( Forced to keep outdated ones, not that it really matters for the lack of actual long-term gameplay. :whistle:

I've used standalone flash player if anyone interested: you have to download full package (big archive) and then use flashplayer<version>_sa.exe as player from there. I found version 23 most stable. Here is . It's the official flash player.

Reactions: ejmuerte

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Does anyone have update 2.80 because supposedly that update fixed the bug with mood, I don't know if this is true since I haven't played 2.80 or been able to find it anywhere.

Reactions: ejmuerte
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes