Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v2.50

This time for Patrons, while we work on some of the more complicated requests, we added a few more tight top options, a new event system with a couple events. And a special secret that happens at the end of day 4.

I also fixed the release function and the blank traits issues.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v2.51 + Combat Demo

Version 2.51 Combat and Conception
This time we would like to show something we have been working on for a while. COMBAT! Ever wanted to see your strumpets beat the shit out of someone with a war hammer? Well now you can!
This is very much a work in progress, the ui in particular will be heavily changed. I love turn based RPG's but holy shit I don't want to watch the same 4 minute animation every time, so I tried to make the fighting as fast as possible. You can just mash that attack button and everything should work out. We only have the female animations so far, and we plan to add a lot more attacks and more weapon types down the line. We will also add the popular lust based attacks soon, like in CoC or TiTS. Let us know what you think!

As for the base game we added a new event that can give you free strumpets if you have less than 5 at the end of the day. Oh and only the most requested feature ever, pregnancy! Right now it is just 3 different body types similar to the muscular body type, but we will add a low chance to get pregnant in B/G scenes later. With the ability to turn it off or magically abort if you want.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v2.51 added images muff to rescue

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What do you mean by the links not working?
Just that! when you click on them they go nowhere white screen nothing loading. It doesn't matter really. There up in Op is all that matters.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v2.52

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 2.52 Thick Schoolgirls
This time we added a new thicker waist, a schoolgirl outfit and a bunch of other skirts. We also added a chance to get impregnated when performing appropriate activities, and services relating to that in the hospital.

.swf -

.zip -

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
is it possible to love and hate a creator all at the same time, since I'm noticing a theme of it being a pain in the ass to cheat in this person's games unless you're a patreon, I found the cheats while mining around in the files, but as to where to put them in the game I haven't the foggiest.

Last edited:

weedy446

Apr 26, 2017
Would you please share your information's with us?

From an older release I have this, but it doesn't work with the current version:
Cheats!
As a refresher and for all the new patrons, here are the cheat codes again.

Type the word "CASH" whenever you can see your money, this will give you 5000 gold.

Type the word "STAM" whenever you can see a persons stamina, it wont look like it is filled but it will be.
Edit:
You can hack money with Cheatengine.
It is a 4 Byte Value, you only have to multiply you current money by 8. ;)
So if you currently have 1000 gold, you have to search in Cheatengine for the value 8000.
Increase or decrease your gold, multiply it by 8 and search for this new value and you have the address.

Last edited:

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
You can hack money with Cheatengine.
It is a 4 Byte Value, you only have to multiply you current money by 8. ;)
So if you currently have 1000 gold, you have to search in Cheatengine for the value 8000.
Increase or decrease your gold, multiply it by 8 and search for this new value and you have the address.
THis is Not working :(

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
THis is Not working :(
Hey there

Type the following

whatever your money is *8 so example 800*8 a search for 6400 will come up then buy or sell something and redo the process so 775*8 =- 6200 which will get you closer to the right code

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes