Saxle

Aug 26, 2017
Link from OP to mega is not working, says mega deleted the file that was requested.
I did manage to use Fushan's Link for 2.55 but is this the latest version?
It is latest, however, I think there is a bug in this version, I keep seeing a random pregnant slave in my house' dorm before I select my slaves.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Can someone explain to me how to use cheat engine with this game ? cuz whenever i select the actual process of the game it doesnt show anything on the left , ( i never used Cheat engine before :/ ) Thank you

fasol87

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to use cheat engine with this game ? cuz whenever i select the actual process of the game it doesnt show anything on the left , ( i never used Cheat engine before :/ ) Thank you
download this :
and watch this :

Jun 1, 2017
Hmmm... I cannot seem to play the .SWF file in Firefox. The tab opens, yet remains blank. The Shockwave player is up to date.

Does anyone have an idea of where I went wrong?

Saxle

Aug 26, 2017
Hmmm... I cannot seem to play the .SWF file in Firefox. The tab opens, yet remains blank. The Shockwave player is up to date.

Firefox no longer allows .swf files to be played from non-HTTP/HTTPS sources. This means that if you load a .swf file from your PC it will not work.

Try using the ESR version of Firefox or another browser for the time being.

Jun 1, 2017
Firefox no longer allows .swf files to be played from non-HTTP/HTTPS sources. This means that if you load a .swf file from your PC it will not work.

Yeah, Internet Explorer worked, much to my surprise.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017

Adobe makes a standalone flashplayer just google flashplayer projector go to adobe site and dl projector for your os.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Seems to have a bug with saving. After loading a save building upgrades no longer have a price and if you buy one your money turns into nan (java for Not a Number).

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
When the free version is release on newgrounds.com, one can view the page source (by either right-clicking and viewing the page source, or CTRL+U), CTRL+F and type "uploads.ungrounded". There will be a line (for example, is the download link for 2.56). Copy+Paste this into the address bar, and then press the enter key.

This is the download link for the swf file.

Reactions: escachifu

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Seems to have a bug with saving. After loading a save building upgrades no longer have a price and if you buy one your money turns into nan (java for Not a Number).
I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know how to work around this? Or is it really a BUG for current game version?
by the way, I'm running the game on this Flashplayer for Window (Not sure if this is the problem @<@)
"Windows

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes