Unity - Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This was for the first build released on F95:

I really despise people who 5-star a game like this lmao. I rate games as they are today (and so typically avoid games in early state to give them a chance at a favorable review). This is the review I would have liked to have read before wasting my time with this piece of software (not a game):

Quite simply this is not worth anyone's time right now. Not because of bugs (although there are some), just because it's a demo at best. Click on a mediocre navigation UI to navigate a house and find your family members to talk with them. After you get a single good interaction, they disappear from the game, and you will only see them again in a peeping scene of them showering/masturbating/etc, which is repeatable.

Currently this game is tagged with tags including anal sex, creampie, group sex, handjob, oral sex, titfuck, and vaginal sex. Unless you have to talk to the trap to get that content (which I did not, because in reading through the thread, dev has advised you do not need to), this content does not exist. The in-"game" progress tracker says "more content in future versions" for the 3 women as I have it, so I feel its safe to assume I am correct. I have reported the OP asking for these tags to be removed.

Edit: I just want to clarify, I have nothing against the game dev and wish him well with his game, but what you can download today is a 1-star experience and I would hope even the dev would agree with that. The only reason I downloaded this was because of the tags and medium-to-high reviews. It would not have even been reviewed by me had it been tagged correctly. However, I've spent the time on it now, so here's the review.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

The Avispita

The drawing looks very good, I will wait for some updates to play it with more content and maybe I will join the patreon if it updates "fast", or less quickly, I wish the creator good luck and who else is if there is more than one <3
    Sorry for the english is a google translate, Greetings from Argentina
    bokitaelmasgrandepapa
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Maaruma

The game has no "actual" content at the moment, just a presentation of the characters and of the story that is going to be built, apart from that the design of the characters is quite beautiful and the story very promising. Im sure that it has all the perks to become a very good game
  4. 3.00 star(s)

deltavega

Based on 0.0.1 the game is only an introduction, far too long for my taste.

Characters are drawn and have an unusual look I can't remember seeing elsewhere, strange nose and mouth if I should say something bad but the whole looks nice.
    Backgrounds are 3d made which doesn't fit at all with the characters drawings.

I don't think I will enjoy that game if it continues on this path. Maybe some good game mechanics would help.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Fran265

Nice art style, the characters' design is cute. The story may lead to something a bit too simple, but hey, not every game needs to have an amazing storyline. Bold move to include a trap character, since a lot of brats will be bitchin about it even though it's completely optional, but I like it, you don't see trap content too often in this kind of game. I'll be following the next releases and wish the dev good luck with this project.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Logan7

keep the great work!! the art is great, story is promising, cannot wait to see where it goes. i hope to see frequent updates and animations included, you will get a lot of positive reviews if you do sure, im pretty sure about that XD
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Yolda

Update 0.2:
    I skiped a few releases and damn, am I happy now.
    Now that the background matches the characters it looks so much better.
    Also, whatever the dev did, the game runs much smoother now and the new ui is pretty.
    This has a lot of potential

Playing v0.0.1
    It's a great start, I like the art style of the characters.
    But there are some (expected) bugs, Chloe kept me trapped in a loop "Yolda!" for like 30 times ^^"
    But what's realy hindering me from giving more stars is the clash of styles beween characters and background.
    I know you the dev can draw backgrounds, there are some in a few pictures, but the random ass 3d stuff feels like wearing pink and red and lavender in the same outfit.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Mushybird

Playing v0.0.1
    So for a demo, this is pretty good. Art is clean and polished, the dialogue feels pretty natural, and I like the idea for the story. My gripes come in two forms.
    1. I'd love to see some different poses for the characters during dialogue, it really helps make the scenes more immersive and fun to read/watch.
    2. I noticed a bug where the text for a scene would randomly repeat, don't know if anyone else experiences that, but it was a minor thing at best, so I'm not too mad about it.
    I also don't know how I feel about the little brother, but if that content can be avoided, I don't care. Some people out there will enjoy it, so that's just a personal note. Overall, this is a good demo to show off what the game is going to be, and if the art is anything to go by, it could be great!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

neefl

Great start, not buggy whatsoever, I'm absolutely loving the art style and the characters are a great mix with two sisters, one adorable little brother, and an absolute MILF of a mom, and thankfully Moraion seems to want to go for a more natural progression, so they aren't slobbering over the MC immediately!
    This game has a lot of potential, and I'll be keeping my eyes on it.