Stuck in Game (RJ01006502)

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Just picked up today, and I'm stuck on the first stage. Apparently there's a gate that requires that I find 5 gems to get through, but I can only find 4
Screenshot 2023-07-05 130445.png

Ones I've found so far:
  • The one held by the cat that runs away
  • The one in the mansion with the woman who has a sight-pattern that you have to evade
  • The one in the upstairs of the large house at the center of town
  • The one in the upstairs of the inn
I've even gone so far as to edit my save file to get 5 gems, but it still won't take. Any help that you may provide will be helpful!

Oh, and side question for anyone who may know; does knocking up the women that catch you have any tangible effect on the game?

Last edited:

HippyJ3

Oct 8, 2019
The one you're missing is located right at the very first house near the entrance of the village, there's a backyard there, use the shovel key item to dig out the gem buried under the ground, wait till you get to stage 4 which is riddle oriented to get past certain areas, I also created a thread asking assistance about this game, and the solution to disable the barrier to the exit for stage 4 has been provided there, which is located here, https://f95zone.to/threads/help-stuck-in-a-game.166089/

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
The one you're missing is located right at the very first house near the entrance of the village, there's a backyard there, use the shovel key item to dig out the gem buried under the ground, wait till you get to stage 4 which is riddle oriented to get past certain areas, I also created a thread asking assistance about this game, and the solution to disable the barrier to the exit for stage 4 has been provided there, which is located here, https://f95zone.to/threads/help-stuck-in-a-game.166089/
Got it, thanks. And that link was invaluable, could never have passed stage 4 without it. Working my way through the succubus stage now, so I'll post my save once I'm finished.

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
K, got through. with hacked HP and MP for anyone who may end up searching for and stuck in this game in the future. I don't have the gallery complete, but it's just a matter of exploring the various areas to finish that. It's worth noting that I managed to save while the game was in a glitched state that happens in the final stage where all of the enemies are frozen, and it's persisted into all stages. Just touch an enemy and the game will go back to normal.

EDIT: I didn't think to also upload the Global save file which is essential to loading that save, but I have a work-around for it:

Star a new game using your preferred settings, then save in Slot 3 as soon as you can. Once that's done, close the game and replace that save file with the one attached in this post. The game won't care that you haven't beaten it in your current playthrough and will load up this save without any issues.

Last edited:

Phylonemios

Dec 26, 2021
I can't use the shovel on the patch of dirt in the backyard and I have the 4 gems of the stage. Do I need to do something special before ?

EDIT : Ah, I just needed to press enter and not go in the inventory !