Student Affairs - preview for my upcoming anime themed game

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm actually making a game via RPGmaker, I was advised by an Administrator that I should create a thread here under "General Discussions" for previews of my upcoming game.

I had a post previously on program and dev thread but I think it's not the correct one place to post to so I asked the admin for guidance.

I'm hoping that I could have it up by November! (I'm a busy man with a team of only 2 gfx artist)

English is not my primary language so bear with me if it is bad. :)

My patreon is still being launched and I'm not forcing anyone to follow me but if you are interested you may check out here :
- It was tagged inactive last year as I was working on a different project but it failed (non-hentai)

Name:
Student Affairs

Setting:
School and House

Game's Theme:
It's more of a choice between path of corruption which includes cheating/adultery and the other path is hmm.. let's say staying loyal to your partner?
(You have a choice to have a girlfriend while scr*wing other girls or live the playboy route just don't get caught)
(Other characters in time may have a relationship but you can scr*w them)

Gameplay:
As the protagonist you have the free will on your schedule on whom should you court and date after, it has end game.

Protagonist:

Female Characters:

Ingame Screenshot:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
most people dont like RPGmaker
u need to do quality of life stuff (skips, going faster)
pretty much fastforward options in anything possible

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
Игра выглядит очень хорошо, буду рад дождаться реализации игры, у меня вопрос, будет ли в этой игре фемдом и фейсситтинг?