Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

mikedido

May 14, 2018
I can run all ren'py game on my old PC os windows7 but why I cannot run this game(version ch-2) when I open game nothing appear on proceses tab on task manager and no error??? I have test on laptop os window10 its work normally......

Last edited:
Reactions: Peret123321

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
So far this is the best beginning so far. Before it was always the MC doing horny stuff but now this time the sister is also doing it too. Hopefully this makes it easier to progress the story since its now easier to make h-scenes now, aleast with the brother and sister lol. Hopefully next update we get something with the mom and the other students too. Also gotta know why my man is in the crazy house lmao

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

kujahancock123

Apr 20, 2022
help plss i am playing the 0.5 fix version of the game but im stuck after you need to go to the bathroom and hel is there you get the choice to barge in or sneak no matter what i chose i get stuck she catches me we go out have a talk izanami comes and all i get we sit around the table and that's it im left to free roam with no way to continue plss help

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
So, what's this game actually about?
I've seen it around, like, 20 years ago, but never really bothered, since there supposedly wasn't much going on.
Interested now, though.
No no no no, don't play yet nor subscribe to patron. It will take another 40 years to do so. Little content, I don't recommend on playing and donating for it, YET.

Last edited:

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Imagine having money. :KEK:
That's the only best thing that I can do.. "imagine having money" :cry:.

But taking on serious notes and consideration, the current content would only disappoint you as from Chapter 1 and 2, only consist of a few scenes. If you are looking for a good game with decent content, this is not YET, the game for you.

To give it a go on what's this about, it's no longer a dating sim. But having a linear story of the MC's everyday life and why is he on the asylum.

The world building will take time depends on my day job off or availability. So that's that currently.

p.s.
et all
I am not an artist myself, I have to go through and lineup for commissions which takes long and alot of $$ to do so. I do this as a hobby, and I find it really satisfying.

F95 is a good place to post and share it, that's why almost 4 years ago I decided to put it here. Never wanted it to be on spotlight but people loved my artists' art. So thanks to you folks alot!!

The only unfortunate thing is as I've said, this will take alot of days and months. On the other side note; I do not have a large followers, I also put the patreon page in pause for many times so that everyone will not be charged if no work is in progress which happens very frequent last years. And most importantly, only subscribe if you feel like supporting me, but not rushing me. :D If not, please do not subscribe because as I've said, it takes a long time for me to do this due to my day work schedule environment. Ciao~ Love lots!

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017

Folks, see announcement.

TL;DR:
Main artist unavailability is indefinite.
I will discontinue Student Affairs and will be abandoning it.
Free assets that was not released during game development will be released soon in patreon page for FREE.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
A true shame to see this project being abandoned and in such state. Hope the project gets resume at some point in some shape or form.

Jan 3, 2019

Folks, see announcement.

TL;DR:
Main artist unavailability is indefinite.
I will discontinue Student Affairs and will be abandoning it.
Free assets that was not released during game development will be released soon in patreon page for FREE.
A shame

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes