Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 8, 2018
i told you, give her sleeping pills, load the save and click roam around 1st, go to the shoping distict and buy pills from the guy after date go outside and give her the pills, go to job in shop to fastforward to latenight and go back home
this game is way too grindy imo and poorly made, but artwork is fine

easier done than said updated the save

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

xum

Nov 16, 2017
[QUOTE =“Wazzaboy10,帖子:1909571,成員:659966”]
是的,我們如何得到這個場景
[/引用]

Last edited:

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
i told you, give her sleeping pills, load the save and click roam around 1st, go to the shoping distict and buy pills from the guy after date go outside and give her the pills, go to job in shop to fastforward to latenight and go back home
this game is way too grindy imo and poorly made, but artwork is fine

easier done than said updated the save
Hey ownedziak! thanks for the feedback. Currently I am doing something on the back-end to mitigate the grinds of the game.
(Repeating scenes like giving potion again and again just to see those scenes which will be replaced by a "gallery".)

As I've said before game is currently at 1% as we are filling every girl's scenes in the current version, once that is completed on future version 0.1 this is where we are starting.

The future version will be released on September with the new gameplay that removes the 80% grind of the game, also during this period of July and August my patreon page will be paused (No patrons will be charged for 2 months).
To perform major update on the game mechanics (quest, story, guidelines and game mechanics).

I also made a poll to see these concerns so I can prioritize and mitigate it as soon as possible.

For the mean time, public release is on hold including bug fix (I'm looking at the flower shop, though I've fixed it) as we are doing something on the backend.
As I've said story and gameplay is still at 1% and getting into the females characters sex scenes this early is just part of the prologue and more to come.

Next update before the major update is on June 30 for the public release.

:unsure: so far there only 1 cg is locked behind patreon version, lets hope there won't be more content locked in the future
The patreon version will only consists of deluxe cosplays and extra deluxe scenes for the meantime. All scenes will always be unlocked except for the private requests of the patrons.

RPGVX18

Aug 20, 2018
Interesting, Keep up.

When I go inside Flower shop I teleport inside behind shopkeeper.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As previously announced, my Patreon page will be paused this month to giveway to a major update.
I would also like to extend my thanks to everyone who supported me and even though it is indicated in the patron subscriptions that the game is relatively new and no content yet, and you still chose to support me (and donated) all through-out.
As this is my first game, in a public released state.
I would like to give you all my sincerest thanks for your support.
As well as my apology on having messy and buggy updates from the past months.
I've learned it in a very hard way, now we are trying to organize things now.
The game is now transitioning from Alpha to Beta stage.
I am also aware that the current game mechanics is too bland especially if you've played full 30 minutes into it.
I would be honest and say that the game was poorly constructed as I was trying to prioritize and implement many things at once which ended up in a bad state which I should have focused on one by one instead of multiple things at once.
I am currently working on the overhaul to release the game's potential especially the artists' efforts behind it, so we made a vow to do things better this time.
I believe this will be the last chance that you will give me to not disappoint your expectations and on what's to come on September.
I've tried to create a way on my day job to create an opportunity to focus for this major overhaul.
There will be many things to be abolished in the features, especially on the story line.
Expect changes on the story part on September.
If you want to see the updates you may come to our channel by clicking the link.
Suggestions are also being tested on a development environment to see if it is feasible.
Public release will be on June 23 as it will be the final release for public as of the time being.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i can appreciate the pause of patreon, is good to see some of honesty at least

pd: learn something gumdrop

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Tams-Senpai hey dev !

i am quite impressed with this game !

i hope we see something awesome in september ( i read your latest Patreon post just now)

please keep up the good work, the renders are just too good ! please don't abandon !

loving the idea of the game, just a bit of refinement needed

i would advise going with RenPy if you can.

otherwise, i wish you the best of luck and see you later in the year !

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Patreon will be paused and inaccessible during June 29 onwards.

For the time being I'll release a walkthrough since we don't have quest guides yet and the storyline will be progressive after September update, it requires to have new save game.

Before complaining of the grind of the game and lack of guidelines.
Quests, guidelines, storyline and features will be modified on September.

Girls available to date:
Clio (Pink Hair)
Izanami (Black Hair)

Walkthrough to attain scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all. Thanks.

Jun 11, 2019
Hi
I have a problem because Clio no spawn in Shopping District after grabbing boobs and idk Hirume is not in Grocery in Tuesdays and Thursdays
Clio Love 41 Lust 71
Hirume 54 114
please help ;-;
version 0.0.8c

Last edited:

a121ka

Jun 13, 2019
how can i advance in izanami(sis) content? i dont know what to do. how can i call her for a date, give gifts and talk?

Jan 25, 2019
Tams-Senpai have taken my suggestion and he will add foot fetish scenes in game !!!!!! I love women feet forever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Silver_Sparrow
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes