5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
begin.jpg
Overview
It's a life-sim as a schoolgirl. It's just you and your sister You have quite a bit of ways on how you can choose your life. You can be a prostitute, stripper, office worker, nurse, mistress, etc​

Updated: 24 October, 2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 011
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lol I was gonna upload this, but than I found it all over the internet so I cried :(
Edit: When I play that game I feel like everyone is from 16-18 and it kind of implicitly shows it/Tells it.
Everybody had the files but no password with it so it was kind of pointless for people to be giving out the links to game that's password protected

Reactions: Die and Help

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is the one from there blogspot password protected?
Also is yours not password protected?
Sorry for so many questions. I NEED TO LEARN!
The one from (the current author) is password protected. He lets you download it but when you try to extract it, it asks for a password. No, mine is not password protected

Reactions: Die

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Autor not only sell last version. Also u can get it by writing some content for game. So, if u want make it better, write something for game and share it with Avdeev.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
I have this game but with different name (SchoolGirl) and it's v1.01 not 0.03...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have this game but with different name (SchoolGirl) and it's v1.01 not 0.03...
It's a mod of schoolgirl since the original creator (Kane) abandoned it. Avdeev (vasiygame) has picked it up and been adding content to it. He also changed the name due to Russia's recent laws pertaining to fictional characters under 18

Reactions: Die and Help

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
wait the version in this post is it latest or not,or did i just wasted 800 mb just like that

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i did this just for the hell of it here is a qsp of the game with Photography added into the cheat menu, for those whom dont know how to raise it like umm... me. lol,
Edit wouldnt upload qsp for me so just quickly packed it

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Hi I cant download anything from ( drive.google ) can someone plz upload this game to Mega or yadi ?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Any idea if there is a walkthrough or a guide around? Even in Russian it's fine.

Thanks

Reactions: xmukx

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I don't have a walkthrough to this i liked (school girl) it was much more stable before it changed to (student girl) and this version is so buggy. anyone have a fix for this game ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't have a walkthrough to this i liked (school girl) it was much more stable before it changed to (student girl) and this version is so buggy. anyone have a fix for this game ?
Actually there is a fix out for it. I just haven't gotten around to posting it so give me some time and I'll post tonight or tomorrow

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes