Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

konterfaust

Aug 13, 2016
Release Date for Subverse?
From their Kickstarter-FAQ...

"So is the game done already? If not, when can we expect the first early access build?
It is not – all modules are currently playable but only in an alpha state, and we have a lot of conceptualized content not yet produced. We are going to do our best to release the first chapter on Steam in late Summer."

StudioFOW promised to post a more detailed Roadmap next week.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Do they have any projects that aren't bestiality, monster or rape themed? They seem like solid animators covering a lot genres I have no interest in.
There is almost none other content then the ones you didn't like, so unfortunatly they don't make stuff for you.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Euhm Mila red riding hood is werewolves fucking a chick how is that not beastiality and Severance is a girl getting gang raped. How is that not rape themed ?
And in Bioshock Trinity Elisabeth gets raped too.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Euhm Mila red riding hood is werewolves fucking a chick how is that not beastiality and Severance is a girl getting gang raped. How is that not rape themed ?
My bad. I forgot werewolf is not human. Severance have rape theme but there is no monster, bestiality.
Maybe the last past. I remember she did it voluntary. Been a long time since I watched it.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Are they fully focusing on Subverse right now or there's other team working on movie too ?
Seems pretty much fully on Subverse, makes sense seeing as it raised about $2 million USD
Here is what the FAQ says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if you want to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case, like @Emperor_Arcturus said, with that much raised they might change their minds about keep going with the movie production. I like both, but if I have to choose I would go with games. =)