Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from Steam page
"Whilst walking past the Laboratory, the player can hear sexually suggestive moans coming from within as a bipedal alien stud called Bulgetto pleasures your Chief Science Officer. There is nothing you can do about this, so don't even try. "
"An enigmatic alien known only as Chodestool will engage in doggystyle copulation with various crew members if you forget to feed him "
:ROFLMAO::LOL:
So we are good, boys. Good old monsters still will fuck hot "waifus" :love:

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Steam?! oh no... my library might be losing its purity ring.
So far the only option I've found to keep the game "private" is to start a new account.
First. Go to Profile> Edit Profile> My Privacy Settings - Set "Game Details" to Private. This hide your games, wishlist, achievements, playtime and the status of when you are playing (don't forget about Discord with this one).
You can also do the follow if don't want the game to be shown in your library. You never know when you will have a friend nearby or will stream something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may, or may not, be worth to you guys. Some like to have these stuff being show in the profile. Sadly it's all or nothing.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When do you guys think the early access will be release?. They say summer 2019 and it already May. Unless July, August, September count as summer too. Will be awesome if they drop it around E3:love:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
First. Go to Profile> Edit Profile> My Privacy Settings - Set "Game Details" to Private. This hide your games, wishlist, achievements, playtime and the status of when you are playing (don't forget about Discord with this one).
You can also do the follow if don't want the game to be shown in your library. You never know when you will have a friend nearby or will stream something...

It may, or may not, be worth to you guys. Some like to have these stuff being show in the profile. Sadly it's all or nothing.
So hiding a game in your library does it hide it from your friends or only you? Will it still show unless I hide them all from the Privacy Settings?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
When do you guys think the early access will be release?. They say summer 2019 and it already May. Unless July, August, September count as summer too. Will be awesome if they drop it around E3:love:
Their kickstarter has their roadmap for 2019. Q3 2019 is when the beta will start, so later Q3 is when the beta will end. Q3, for those who don't know, are July-September, so early/mid summer to the end of summer.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
So hiding a game in your library does it hide it from your friends or only you? Will it still show unless I hide them all from the Privacy Settings?
Hide the game in the library only does that. It is only to it to not be shown together with your other games in a case someone is in your PC. Like, if you are playing local with some friend, or you let someone use your PC to play.
To hide the game from your profile, as well the steam status of when you are playing, you need to set your game list to private.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
From twitter:
"It's time! The first public talent casting call is here, darlings! That's right, immortalize yourself in Subverse! So with that being said - it's time to ! Be sure to check it out! xx "

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
From twitter:
"It's time! The first public talent casting call is here, darlings! That's right, immortalize yourself in Subverse! So with that being said - it's time to ! Be sure to check it out! xx "
I actually wish I had a recording setup cause I would absolutely try out for this. Sadly all I've got is a headset mic, even if it's pretty good quality.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I actually wish I had a recording setup cause I would absolutely try out for this. Sadly all I've got is a headset mic, even if it's pretty good quality.
If in their casting said that they want a person of full accent that barely talks english, then I would definitely apply. :D

I liked this sneak peak into those lines, good to know more about the characters. I found the Empress kinda creep, and the Hunter more interesting than I thought.

I can actually picture the plot about the Empress. She is one of that beings that almost transcends "flesh", and judge the mortals desires, but when she first taste the D she turns into an nympho. Thinking once more I'll be surprised if it wouldn't be this.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
If in their casting said that they want a person of full accent that barely talks english, then I would definitely apply. :D

I liked this sneak peak into those lines, good to know more about the characters. I found the Empress kinda creep, and the Hunter more interesting than I thought.

I can actually picture the plot about the Empress. She is one of that beings that almost transcends "flesh", and judge the mortals desires, but when she first taste the D she turns into an nympho. Thinking once more I'll be surprised if it wouldn't be this.
I don't get the creepy evil being from her, more like the innocent and misunderstood person who's being controlled by her mother behind the scenes, rather than able to do what she wishes. Either way can't wait to see who they get for her voice actress, and for everyone else too! Also glad to see the Empress will be getting some erotic content in the end too.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I don't get the creepy evil being from her, more like the innocent and misunderstood person who's being controlled by her mother behind the scenes, rather than able to do what she wishes. Either way can't wait to see who they get for her voice actress, and for everyone else too! Also glad to see the Empress will be getting some erotic content in the end too.
The creepiness I talked about wasn't about evil. I imagine her being like a doll, a robot (not like Demi for sure), something without emotion, that will look deep into your eyes and reach your soul. Pretty much like that Laina girl from those old memes... joking. Hehehe'

Hope they found some great VA, because they have the cash for it. Also, I'm looking forward to see how they will improve the dirty talking. :D

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
A great VA doesn't overwork the job needed to be done, i've heard a lot of VAs out there and they definitely sound naughty, but their way of doing the voice acting is kind of cringe at some point, moaning gets so loud, the way they read their dialogue is too obvious and i feel like the character just doesn't add up to the actual voice actress, since the VA has this more empowering feel than the character model itself, and i am talking about this in the perspective of looking out on studio fow's past works, at some point i do hope the VA does the job like they are BEING the character itself, and not OWNING them since there's a difference, a voice actor should always be flexible with the character's their doing the voice acting.

Just a quick example is the one voice acting the Sea King in One Punch Man's season 1, at around episode 6 or 8? where the Creatures of the Sea rises and wants to take over the surface, then there's the scenes with the Sea King, whoever's doing the voice acting is doing a damn good job, the moment someone hits him or he gets hit by a good punch or kick he grunts in pain like he's the one being beaten up WITH the character, its really good to know that at some point there are really great voice actors out there, and that there still some that are good, but cannot be compared to those that are really giving life to the character they are doing the voice acting with.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Oh shit, WarlordRexx signed onto their team as an animator, damn their animations are gonna be good!
I saw this in Discord. I don't know him by name, and I hadn't the time to search. I only saw his twitter, and 1 animation there, and it looks pretty nice. I will search more later.
I was expecting this level of animation for the game. With this new engine they can make better stuff so it is good to them to search for extra people that does this.
SF probably will hire more staff for this. I'm wondering if they will try to keep all the different animators doing almost the same style of animation, or if we will be able to tell "This scene looks from that guy". Because I presume every animator have his own style, and while in big studios they will try to keep things balanced, what would be the approach from SF?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I've honestly been checking their site every day to see if they've updated their 3d models, sadly neither Ela or Taron has their 3d model yet, though at least they're working on it and getting closer! Only sad thing about this is that it seems they're working on Ela before Taron, but I can digress, for now.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I've honestly been checking their site every day to see if they've updated their 3d models, sadly neither Ela or Taron has their 3d model yet, though at least they're working on it and getting closer! Only sad thing about this is that it seems they're working on Ela before Taron, but I can digress, for now.
I think it's because she was "unlocked" by the pledges. I mean, she still was in a tier before the £100K goal needed to develop the game. In one of the interviews Mr Kristoff explained why there was goals even before the minimum needed for them to launch the game, and he said they did it to the backers have a sense of to where they money are going too inside the minimum required. (I hope I explained it well enough)
So, as unlockables characters I think Taron, The Huntress, and especially Fow-Chan, will took a while to show up.
Anyway. I wonder how much time it takes to sculpt an entire character. Look at the hair of Ela, it looks complex as fuck. And all the other things like the rig for them.
Let's see how the new staff will happen in all the development.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I think it's because she was "unlocked" by the pledges. I mean, she still was in a tier before the £100K goal needed to develop the game. In one of the interviews Mr Kristoff explained why there was goals even before the minimum needed for them to launch the game, and he said they did it to the backers have a sense of to where they money are going too inside the minimum required. (I hope I explained it well enough)
So, as unlockables characters I think Taron, The Huntress, and especially Fow-Chan, will took a while to show up.
Anyway. I wonder how much time it takes to sculpt an entire character. Look at the hair of Ela, it looks complex as fuck. And all the other things like the rig for them.
Let's see how the new staff will happen in all the development.
They've listed on their roadmap when they expect each character model to come out, and in this upcoming quarter it'll be Taron and Ela. Also yeah, the 3d models they're making are fucking incredibly detailed, it's actually both amazing and impressive.